Help recover

>>Clio

What am I doing!?!?

Just how did this end up like this?

What's wrong with me? Why can't I open my mouth and stop him? There's nothing stopping me?

My heart pounded in my ribcage. I had my fists clenched as I looked down at Matthew.

His tongue was hot against my skin. I felt that it was rough as well. It wasn't like a human tongue, it was a little different, it was long, or maybe it just felt like that. Or maybe it was a little different on purpose since he was using a werewolf ability.

In the quiet intimacy of the moment, he leaned in, his breath warm against the grazes on my knees and legs. A soft, almost imperceptible touch followed, as if he were tracing the lines of my injuries with something more than just his lips.

The unexpected sensation sent a shiver through me, a blend of vulnerability and an odd sort of comfort. His actions, though unconventional, carried a tenderness but I couldn't focus on it.

I can't believe he's doing this!! I initially thought that it might just be a joke but no. He really went ahead with his words, proving me wrong.

When he told me he'd be licking my body my mind just went blank. I didn't even tell him he can't and he just went ahead and took that as a greenlight!!

His tongue traced my skin, leaving the warm sensation mixed with the wetness of the saliva. His hand on the other side of my leg, following along as he did his thing.

His touch was making me feel weird. And I was scared. Not of his actions but because I wasn't hating it. Instead, it somehow felt nice.

It was exciting.

Oddly exhilarating.

My heart trembled and my breathing unstabilized as my mind found itself turning to mush.

How? Just how? I bit my lower lip to keep my mouth shut. I didn't want any sound coming out of it.

How is it that he's making me feel like this? Wasn't I scared of him? He's a mafia member! He's part of the underworld!!

Yet, the notion of someone tending to my injuries in such an intimate way was both unfamiliar and strangely touching. I couldn't help but feel a blush coloring my cheeks.

The warmth he was putting on me felt so good, that it was making the pain go away as well.

I pursed my lips tightly as I felt the tingle in my skin.

Shivers ran down my spine and I found myself feeling like a clown.

Why does this feel good? Am I a pervert or something?

As he continued this unconventional act of treatment, each touch seemed to stitch together not just the physical wounds but something between us as well.

Just why do I find him so attractive? Why?

I glanced down at him and no part of me was ready to not admit the fact that he was so damn hot.

He moved from one leg to the other. His tongue softly landed on the injury, sending a hot wet feeling on my skin. The skin was scratched off there a lot and as soon as his wet warmth came in contact I immediately felt electrified and my body shuddered at his touch.

It was nerve-wracking yet followed by a soothing feeling.

I had no idea this was going to be intimate and by each passing moment I'm getting more scared. My brain couldn't cope with what was happening or how fast it was happening.