New beginnings

>>Calliope

The way his body just froze at my words got me still in response as well.

He had his way away, I saw how his dark eyes went wide after the words tumbled out of my mouth. He then turned his head toward me, his eyes locking onto mine with a mix of surprise and excitement.

The look he had on got my heart to skip a beat.

Gosh!!!

For a moment, time seemed suspended. I held my breath, wondering how he would respond. A spark of excitement kindled in his eyes

"You want me to mark you?" I saw his eyes flash and I knew I had gotten him excited.

OH Lord! This was my own doing but my heart still trembled.

The room seemed to crackle with anticipation.

"Yes," I slowly brought my hands up to cover my face.

"Marking is done during sex though,"

!!!

Wait, what!??!

He passed me a smirk, "You didn't know that, did you?'

"Um," I looked away, "Well," I cleared my throat, then let out an awkward and embarrassing laugh.

"It's too late to laugh it off now, Love," He drew his face closer to me, "You've already asked for it."

"W-wait," I panicked, "I wasn't ready for that."

He sat up straight on his knees, "Are you sure about that?" His question made my face go red.

"Uh- well," I covered my face as the heat in my cheeks seemed to boil! It's not like I didn't want him. I do, I just had no idea marking had to be done through sex.

Why did no one tell me??

...

Well I wouldn't expect that from Azef... I still remember how he sent me to Matthew's office when he was entering his rut. He put me there as a sacrificial lamb!

Of course, he wouldn't tell me the most important part!!

"Don't hide from me," He grabbed my hands and removed them, "I want to see all of you." He let out a chuckle, "It's fine if you didn't know, you're a human, you don't have to know everything."

He tried to remove my hands to bare my face but I was resisting.

"Come on," He tried being gentle but I didn't budge. So he used some force, removed them from my face, startling me.

!!!

Then he went ahead and pinned my hands on either side of my head.

My heart did wild flips at his action.

"Look at me," He growled, making me feel excited and even more nervous.

But, I could see the excitement on his face as well. I mean it was enough sign to see his pants almost bursting but looking at the excited face made butterflies go wild in my stomach.

All of my rational thinking seemed to go AWOL and only one thought stuck with me.

I wanted him

"It's still daylight," I whispered,

"It's evening," He replied, "The sun is dying out."

The air was so tense, it felt like it was crackling with sexual tension. I gulped. Somewhere in my head, my mind was getting ready for it which was surprising because that wasn't my intentional but