Crime

(Trigger Warning - Assault)

>>Clio

Days passed by and I was starting to get severely depressed. Not having an idea about how to cope with it I just wanted the school year to end. Dad and Mom were preparing to send me abroad for further studies but we were having a money crisis. Like the one we had around the time Clio died.

Classes ended, and the students left but I was on cleaning duty so I had to leave late. I was done pretty fast though and grabbed my bag to leave when my way out was blocked.

!!?

It wasn't unexpected, considering how much I was being bullied

There were four of them. Dani, Kagan, Nuri and Murim.

"Hey~" Nuri locked the door and the three of them walked towards me while Murim stood by the door and watched.

"What do you all want?" I asked as an ominous feeling crept around my brain.

I had my backpack on one of my shoulders and I held it with one hand.

"We just want to confirm something." Nuri came around and wrapped his arm around the back of my neck as if we were the best of buddies.

I knew something was up. But what were they planning?

"Listen," Kagan made his way to me, "It's only going to take a moment." He had a nasty smile on his face.

"We're just going to check," Dani added in while Murim stood by his place with his arms crossed. Out of all the people here, Murim was the one I had to be most careful of.

But the moment they said they wanted to check something, I had a bad inkling that it was going in a very miserable direction.

"Get off!" I slapped Nuri's hand off of my shoulder, "I'm leaving," I stomped my way towards the door but Murim stepped ahead, blocking the door. He didn't say anything but looked down at me with a suspicious look.

"I said it'll just be a moment," Kagan grabbed me from the back of my collar and pulled me back with a jerk.

!!!!

I was thrown onto the teacher's desk where my back landed on the surface rather crudely

"AH!" I let out a painful groan but right then before I could even get myself up, Dani pressed his hands down on my arms to keep me pinned there.

!!!

And a wave of horror ran in my veins.

"There's no need to be shy," Nuri came over and grabbed the belt of my pants, "Everyone's curious about it."

My eyes shot open wide.

I knew what they were going to pull and that scared me.

"No!" I tried to move but Dani used more force to keep me down. A suffocating sense of helplessness gripped me, "NO!' I yelled, "Stop!!!" I started moving my legs as soon as Nuri grabbed my pants button to open it.

"Hold him!!" Nuri yelled and Kagan grabbed my feet from below to keep them in place.

"Stop!!!" I begged, "Please! Why are you doing this?!?!"

"Oh! Shut up!" Kagan said.

"He even cries like a girl," Nuri's smirk widened, "I can't wait to see what you really are."

Murim didn't move, but the gaze he had on me was quite intense and the fear inside of me skyrocketed.

No!

NO!!!

If they find out, I'm done for!!! Not only would my identity be exposed, I would be humiliated beyond measure.