Healing

>>Calliope

There was an uproar about the death of Silas Soma and how Murim Soma had gone missing

There was an uproar about the death of Silas Soma and how Murim Soma had gone missing. The police tried to do their investigation since the Somas were very powerful political people but it seems the director did an A1 job at finishing things up. They couldn't find anything.

All the leads were taking them to dead ends.

"All done," The doctor finished treating me, "How are your other injuries?" She took out the injection from my skin. It was the treatment I was getting to get my body back to normal again.

"Good," I replied, "They're healing fine," I smiled. When I jumped off the running car, my injuries were pretty miserable but I got the right treatment at the right time and was able to recover.

"How's your Mom doing?" She slid back to her desk with her chair and began to make my report.

"Good," I smiled.

After years, Mom was discharged from the hospital. Being finally free from all the fears that haunted her did wonders for her health.

After such a long time, I was able to go shopping with her too. And we went to buy things for me. I wasn't going to jump straight to feminine clothes because I had grown extremely used to wearing male clothes

But I love pretty things and I want to wear them.

"That's good," The doctor smiled, "Your progress looks stable too." She looked at me, "But you have to come regularly now,"

I nodded, "I will."

There's nothing stopping me now.

***

"Lippe!" Jacob called out my name, "Hand these files over to the HR," After learning my real name, I was given a nickname. 'Lippe' Mostly everyone calls me by that name.

"Okay," I stood up from my seat, then let out a hiss.

"Hey! You okay?" My co-workers asked me.

"Oh yes," I tried to smile, "Sometimes sudden movement hurts, but no problem." I walked over to Jacob and got the files. My injuries had healed somewhat but there were still pending wounds that would suddenly make me feel weak.

Especially my knees.

I went and gave the files to the HR but when I was coming back, I chose to take the stairs for some Goddamn reason and my knees started to protest.

Shit,

Something is definitely wrong with my brain. Why do I always make the worst decisions?

I let out a few heavy breaths but I was able to reach my floor but just as I crossed the door frame my knees went numb

!!!

And I fell

Holy!! I did my best not to fall on my knees and twisted my body but that caused me to fall flat on my back but along with that I also ended up hurting my face a little bit.