Funeral

>>Clio

I blinked in confusion

"What?" I looked at him in confusion, "It's not?" I then looked at the detective, "It's not?" Harou and Matthew continued to exchange glances then the detective let out a sigh

"Yes," He replied, "It's not,"

Matthew bent down and removed the watch from the girl's wrist, "It's another victim." He said, "The detective seems to have too much free time on his hands considering he pulled something so stupid."

"You really are smart." Harou said, "This girl and Rameen are so closely similar, I thought anyone would get fooled."

Well, I certainly was. I mean, how are you supposed to tell it's not her if the head isn't there?

"Just because you gave her Rameen's watch doesn't make her Rameen." Matthew clenched the watch in his hand and glared at Harou, "Don't pull stupid things," His voice carried a hint of anger, "Where is she?"

I turned to look at the detective.

Why the hell is he doing this? Why would he show us another body? Was it to annoy Matthew or something? There seems to be some beef between them and it's mostly from Harou's side.

It's like he deliberately pulls something to get on his nerves.

"Did you even find the body?" I asked as I stared at him in confusion, "Why do this?" I shook my head at him.

"We did," He nodded and stepped back, then looked at the doctor, "Pull her out."

The doctor came and pushed the body back into the morgue, then moved to another cabinet number to pull another one out.

The moment I saw the headless body, I felt nauseous again even though I had just seen a similar sight.

It was a brutal case. Something I couldn't get used to.

Matthew frowned when he looked at the body and I glanced at Harou, only to find him staring at the boss.

"How can you tell it's her?" He asked and Matthew glanced at the detective.

"Are you serious right now?" Matthew knitted his eyebrows in annoyance, "I can recognize her scent anywhere."

Wait, What?

What the hell did he just say?

"Ah~" Harou rolled his eyes, "Right,"

Huh?

Doesn't Harou think that Matthew's statement was a bit weird? He said he could smell her! What the hell! What kind of statement is that? It sounds so weird!!!

"Why?" Matthew held the hand of the corpse, "Do you think I would know because I would recognize her last appearance or something." His black eyes seared into his, "Are you suspecting me, detective?"

My heart skipped a beat at his words and I shot my head at Harou.

"My gut feeling is never wrong," The detective said, "But it doesn't mean my guts give me proper answers either." Harou glared back, "I will get to the bottom of this."

"Where did you find the body?" Matthew asked.

"It was near the Canal."

"Near the Canal? But that's so far away from the office!" I exclaimed, "How did the head get there? Wait, so where did the murder happen?"

"Obviously it was put there separately," Harou said, "For what purpose, I don't know." He seemed to be getting lost in thoughts but still answered, "And the murdered happened near the canal, there is no sign of the body being moved."