Sunday

>>Clio

"N-no," I felt a little scared.

Maybe I shouldn't have denied it all so blatantly!

"I wonder," Matthew stared at me, "Could you be lying about something?"

Oh! My God! Did it really make me look suspicious!?!?

I began to panic and unsure how to respond to him. So, I did the first thing that came to mind.

I glared back at him because I had no idea what else to do and he smirked when he saw my reaction. But I guess it worked because he raised his hands in defense.

"I was just teasing," He began to walk away, "I'll ask the chef to make something for you too."

He grabbed the door handle, "Your clothes are in the bathroom." He said as he opened the door, then walked out.

I watched as he left, then let out a sigh of relief as my body relaxed.

"Whew!"

!!

"Wait!' I then remembered something because my brain relaxed, "I didn't get an answer from him as to why we were sleeping in the same room!"

I frowned

"Oh! Damn it..." I shook my head. It makes no sense. Did he come to my bed purposely?

Or did he forget I was here and just came and lay down?

I folded my arms

But even if he forgot, when he came to the bed, he should have seen me and remembered.

I pursed my lips

Doesn't that mean he chose to be in the same bed as me?

My heart tingled at the thought and I shook my head.

What am I thinking!?

Stop being delusional Clio. He must be tired, a lot happened yesterday and he probably came and saw me but didn't care since we're both 'men'

I should just let it be.

Asking about it might make it awkward

I let out a disappointed sight

Yea,

It's better not to think about it.

I let out a soft exhale and walked to the bathroom

***

The Chef was a stoic man, far from looking like a chef. He was muscular, like a bodybuilder. I know it's rude to stare but I couldn't stop myself from staring because it looked like his shirt was going to rip whenever he flexed his arm doing his work.

"He looks funny doesn't he?"

!!!

I didn't realize I was staring with my mouth open.

I closed my lips and turned to look at the other side to notice Azef. He came from the direction of another room, passed by me, grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter, and walked away.

"Bye Chicky," He waved at me, "Have fun with Matthew."

"Bye," I waved back at him without a thought in my head, then stopped

Wait-

Chicky?

???

WHO??

Me???

"Don't mind him," Matthew's voice made me turn my attention to him, "Most of the time he does unpredictable things." He went out to take a call and was back now. He pulled the chair back, right across from me, and sat down.