7: Snooze

Long as you dreamin' 'bout me, ain't no problem
I don't got nobody, just with you right now
Tell the truth, I look better under you

Long as you dreamin' 'bout me, ain't no problemI don't got nobody, just with you right nowTell the truth, I look better under you

Jenna

"i can't loooooseee when im with youuu" I sing into my make up brush as I finish a light make up look for the first day of classes.

"HOW CAN I SNOOZE AND MISS THE MOMENT" Azzie storms through the door singing into her hair brush, making me spin in my chair and laugh hard as we harmonize horrible together.

"IF YOU GUYS DONT SHUT UP—" Paige stomps in, her hair pulled loosely into a messy bun with her pajama pants hanging low and just a sports bra.

God DAMN.

"Well look who it is— Azzi i didn't know we lived with Oscar the grouch" I chuckle rolling my eyes before getting up to hug paige. "Cmon let's cheer you up."

If one thing Paige hates is mornings.

"Yeah come here Paigyyy!" Azzie joins in squeezing her making me laugh loud.

"I may actually kill you both in your sleep. You two have 20 more minutes to get ready before i leave the both of your asses to walk — i'm going to get coffee" Paige points between Azzi and I before walking out miserably to her own room.

"Okay mom.." Azzi rolls her eyes joking before laughing, "i'm making a sunny sandwich if you want one!"

"Yes please!" I smile before opening my drawers, "why do i have NO clothes!"

"ITS WARM OUT!" Paige yells from the door way to the both of us making me groan more.

"Jenna!" Nika yells from the living room as I slip my gray nike dunks on and run toward the kitchen meeting up with everyone.

"What time is y'all's last class today" Azzi asks throwing her back pack over her shoulder as Nika and I check our phones.

"4:15" We both say in unison chuckling as we both look towards eachother, "GINX!" We say together.

"YOU OWE ME A SODA!" Paige runs out running the moment before we could say anything making Nika shove her shoulder lightly.

"3:30 by the way Azzi" Paige smirks winking at her before taking a bite of the green apple and swirling her keys around her finger as Azzi and Nika walk out the apartment door, "Your coffees in the fridge by the way JJ."

My mind stops short as I admire her for a second — a black shirt and sweats something so simple but so attractive—

Wait. No.