21. Trustfall

All she had to do was open up her arms and let me in
But I slipped right through her fingеrs as I leaned back without caution
Took a trustfall and I landed at the bottom

All she had to do was open up her arms and let me inBut I slipped right through her fingеrs as I leaned back without cautionTook a trustfall and I landed at the bottom

Jenna

A few days past and i still can't get Azzis comment out of my head, it was kept between Paige and I that i slept in her room that night, thank god considering living with the whole team isn't easy to keep something from them.

"Snap out of it Jenna!" Mia chuckles snapping her fingers in front of my eyes as i shake my head.

"i-um—- sorry what were you saying?"

Mia sighs shaking her head as she pushes her glasses up to look back at her computer pausing the lecture we had been writing notes about.

I wondered what it was like to be Mia, to be pawned over, loved by so many people that she denies with any approach. To not have her name stuck to a back of a jersey as well as the power but pressure sitting upon her shoulders.

I pounder what it was like to be Mia. A simple girl — who loved girls, or if i'm honest who loved Nika., and didn't need to hide it.

"I was saying.. There's a party tonight at Kacy's — i was wondering if you wanted to go with me? You've been stuck in your own head for the past week — i honestly think you need to let loose a little.."

I sigh as i take my blue light glasses off and stare at my friend across from me, "Tonight? I- i don't know we leave for Europe in three days and i have YET to open my suitcase from when i moved in.."

"One night won't hurt you Jenna!"

"Yeah sure — but Geno may have my head.." I chuckle softly before looking at the brown eyes girl giving me awful puppy eyes. "Jesus if i say yes will you stop looking at me like — that—" I smile making her chuckle.

"Like what — like this.." She smiles before pouting her lip out whining, "please jenna pleaseeee"

"Shhh!!" I laugh covering her mouth as she talked to me in a baby voice — "I'll go if this," I gesture to her, "stops."

"Perfect!" She smiles.

A comfortable silence grows between us at we stay sat in the Library — too silent for my own liking to the fact that i can hear who Natalie Bush was fucking last night and why her room was a mess..

"Can i ask you something?" Mia whispers leaning close to my laptop before looking over her shoulder a few times anxious that someone who appear behind her.

"What now Mi?" I chuckled stopping my typing to look at her.

"Look— don't feel the need to answer this or once this gets uncomfortable stop me — and i know your with my brother—"