16. Who

Who are you?
'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with, baby
Who are you?
'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I hate it

Who are you?'Cause you're not the girl I fell in love with, babyWho are you?'Cause something has changed, you're not the same, I hate it

Paige
*one week later..*

Grogginess hits my eyes at I rub them begging to wake myself up. I yawn stretching my arms before sitting up in my bed and looking around my messy room.

I guess my room represents my life.

Messy.

A soft knock makes me jump as my eyes quickly dart to my door, "Jenn?"

The door opens only the bro revel the brunette but a curly headed girl.

Azzi..

"Sorry..." She whispers slipping through my door, i groan collapsing back onto my bed as my eyes stair towards the ceiling, "I just wanted to let you know Jenna texted me this morning, she crashed at Mia's again last night.." She sighs.

This became an everyday thing — she'd show up to practice, lift and class— but never home. And when she did it was to grab clothes.

Avoiding me has became one of her best hobbies...

I glace towards my phone, opening it up to only see the texts she had yet to respond too

"oh— again.." I nod running my hand through my hair, still slightly damp from last nights shower.

"She still hasn't talked to you?"

"Not since the other day in the locker room.."

"Oh P.."

"Has she talked to you guys?"

"Everyday.."

I shake my head putting a pillow over my face as Azzi sits at the edge of my bed, putting a soft hand on my leg.

"I feel like i made it worse— and i keep making it worse.." I shake my head throwing the pillow across the room.

"Paige you need to give her time— you can't suffocate her, if you do she'll continue to push you away like the plague."

"Don't you think i'm trying to do that Az? I barely look at her at practice — it's like we walk passed eachother like we didn't love eachother once." My eyes widen looking at Azzi smirking towards me. "Thats not what i meant.."