13. Karma

You can't keep just doing them girls like that
Thinking that nobody finna bite back
Losing your mind, baby
Can't be sure, time's wasted

You can't keep just doing them girls like thatThinking that nobody finna bite backLosing your mind, babyCan't be sure, time's wasted

Jenna

"Cait— stop.." I groan before silencing my phone again as it rings for the 10th time, my head pounding from the night before and throat dry from the lack of water.

Am i still drunk?

A arm quickly makes me jump as it latches onto my waist and a soft breath snores lightly into my neck. I turn slightly to recognize the familiar blonde and let out a sigh.

wait.

Blonde?

"Paige!—" I scream making her jump and fall off my small twin bed as she groans loud.

"Jenna?" She questions rubbing her head. I chuckle slightly at the hungover girl, her hair was sticking out of a bun in multiple different directions and she only worse a sports bra and shorts.

My shorts.

I look down quickly to realized i'm still dressed in the clothes i wore to the bar.

Thank god.

"That's definitely a look..." I giggle softly pouting to my small tie dye shorts on her lengthy frame, "Honestly i'm feeling the whole messy look— so attractive.." I purr jokingly.

"You little!" Paige climbs over the bed to mess my hair making me scream lightly and run away from her.

"Can't catch me!"

"Just wait til we get on the court."

"Oh cmon PB.. you couldn't catch me when we were 15 let alone now with one working leg and a robot knee.."

"I hate you."

"You love me-" I stick my tongue out at her before she runs towards me making me scream and trip onto my bed.

Her not far behind me.

"fuck" She lands — both hands gripping my sheets tightly as she lands on top of me.

"Hi.." I smile blushing slightly as i look up at her as she hovers over me the messy loose peices of her blonde hair tickling my cheeks.

"H-Hi.." She stutters probably realizing how close our faces are.. "Did you always have those gold specs in your eyes.."

"i-i..."

"last night did we—?" Paige starts to mumble confused as if shake my head.

"I don't think so— why would you— " My sentence was cut off by just phone ringing yet again.

Caitlin.

Stupid ringer.

Caitlin..... always ruining a moment..