12: I Don't Wanna Leave Yet

The truth is written on the walls
But we'll lay here and watch them fall
And please forgive me for holding on
I'm tryna take it in before you're gone

The truth is written on the wallsBut we'll lay here and watch them fallAnd please forgive me for holding onI'm tryna take it in before you're gone

Paige

*3 hours prior*

"What do you want Blake"

"Your blessing?" He chuckles softly leaning next to me on the bar.

"For what? To fuck another one of my teammates" I raise the cup to my lips knowing exactly where this was going, "Does she know?"

"Know what?" He smirks as the bartender hands him his usual beer, "you got to be more specific with the ladies P, if you know what i mean" He pats my shoulder hard making me clench my jaw.

"Does Jenna know how many girls you've been with here." I spat dangerously before looking up at him. Following his gaze to a certain brunette dancing with his sister.

"What's she don't know won't harm the girl — let her breath."

"And let her get her heart broken?"

"You said it not me" He smirks putting a hand on my shoulder before i knock it off with my own.

"She's a big girl St. James, she can fight her own battles — pick her own poison — she don't need me to pick who she fucks with and doesn't, she's made that damn clear ." I chuckle lightly before my light smile drops, "but let me be clear, you fuck with her — I have no problem stepping in to fight."

His eyes lower to me as he whispers in my ear, "see you wouldn't touch me with a five foot stick while you're so close to season now would you P? Suffer sitting out another season."

"Get the fuck away from me.." I growl before pushing him away, "give me a favor and stay away from my team."

"no promises if they approach me."

Jenna

Jenna

My ears ring from the music as it bounces off the walls of the bar, my hair sticking to my shoulders slight from a mixture of drinks that kinda spilled and sweat.