26. Pancakes For Dinner

Oh, 'cause to tell you is too scary
So I'll just say something else
Like how was fall semester?
And what was that song about?
I'll try to hide the way I feel
But I'll just wanna shout
What do I have to lose right now?

Paige

"Inês i'll give you 50 if you let me switch seats with you on the plane

"Inês i'll give you 50 if you let me switch seats with you on the plane."

Inês chuckles as KK hits my back softly, "someone's whipped."

"KK— i swear"

"What's in it for me?"

"50 bucks kid— take it or leave it."

"and i get a ride everyday back to the dorm from practice?"

I groan shaking my head chuckling softly, "Fine- it's a deal.."

"Your switching seats with Inês? To sit with Jenna??"

"N-no, Inês has a window seat!"

"oh yeah and that happens to be next to Jenna," Kk chuckles, "you know i have a window seat, could have switched with me and sat with Azzi..."

I smirk hitting her shoulder softly, "i'm good with my new seat kid"

"excuse me, my seat..." I say in a fake granny voice to Jenna making her chuckle softly shaking her head.

"Now how did you manage this Paige, B and M are barely close to eachother in the alphabet!"

I smirk as she moves over so i can get into my seat, "Well this B and M are — consider yourself lucky?"

"oh lucky? how so?"

"I make a good pillow Midow—"

"a concrete one at most Bueckers, considering how hard headed you are!"

"Oh that's it!" I chuckle grabbing her neck pillow and hitting her softly with it and she chuckles softly.

"You two— if you get kicked off the plane so help me god you will run suicides til you both graduate!"

Our eyes widen as Geno pops out from the seat infront of us and we hold in our chuckles softly, "and Bueckers if you kick my seat— have fun seeing the court!"

"someone's grumpy..." Jenna chuckles whispering softly making her look out the window beside me nervously.

"hey— what's the look for?"

"what? i'm not sure what you mean..." she lets out of shaky break before leaning back in her chair.

"Oh my gosh, you're scared of planes !"

"Shh!! am not!"

"you so are! how did you literally travel all your life and are still scared of planes?!"