sequel !

SOMETHING ABOUT FIVE — PAIGE BUECKERS

"I, um, I just.. You know what? I hate you. I hate you for making it hard for me to breathe without you next to me. I hate you for making my hands sweat each time you look at me with those eyes. I hate you for making me look pathetic when you're on the other side of the world. I hate you for not helping me wash the dishes. I hate you for making me run out of tissues each time you leave. I hate that we have to keep us a secret— do you know how hard it is not to love you in front of the camera's ! I hate you so much because I—"

A tear slipped from her eye as she placed her palms flat against her heaving chest. Her breathing was unstable, matching hers under the contact of her hands.

"I seriously hate you. But most of all, I hate that you made me love you. And I hate you for making it so hard on me to unlove you. I hate you for being you but I love you all at the same time. I love you, so so much, and I hate myself because I can never stop."

As soon as she stopped, her warm hands cupped her cheeks as she gently placed a kiss on her lips. Her tears kept running, as she wiped them away with her thumbs. Lifting her head up and placing her forehead against hers, she smiled,

"I love you, more than you'll ever know, and trust me, you and I would hate me even more if you ever stopped."