17. Yours

So tell me that it's time for me to go
'Cause you know I can't do it on my own
The only thing that's harder than sleepin' alone
Is sleepin' with your ghost

So tell me that it's time for me to go'Cause you know I can't do it on my ownThe only thing that's harder than sleepin' aloneIs sleepin' with your ghost

Jenna

"Hey Jenn, we are leaving in 10 — you almost ready?" Azzi smiles peaking her curly head in looking as beautiful as normal, "STOP YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" She squeals as Nika aslo peeks her head in before entering my room.

"God can i clean up as good as you Midow?!" Nika chuckles giving me a hug from behind as i sit in my chair.

"Stop you two look just as good, maybe even better" I give them a big smile before turning my mirror light off letting out a sigh.

"You okay?" Azzi asks putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah just.." I shake my head before running a hand through my hair, "Hey guys listen i'm sorry for not being home all the time... it's just—"

"Everything's going to be okay... and things wil fall into place— i promise, even if it doesn't feel that way" She smiles giving my shoulder a squeeze before grabbing Nikas arm to finish their tik tok they were making.

I look up in my mirror as a blonde walks by my room slowly before making eye contact with her, "You look really pretty Jenn.." She says softly but before i could answer she was already gone.

I sigh as i get up from my chair before a familiar picture hanging crooked on my wall catches my eyes.

A tapped up picture of Caitlin, Paige and I hung in the middle trying its best to blend with my others..

Paige must have put it there while i was gone..

I give a tight lipped smile as i remember how easy it was when we were kids — before everything else got involved.. Before the feelings came about..

Maybe if i never had feelings for paige this wouldn't have  happened..

Maybe i'm the reason things in my life keep going the way they do..

"Jenna! we are leaving!" Azzi screams from the hall.

"coming!!" She chuckle before grabbing my uniform bag and running out to meet them.

Paige and I being the last two in the house, she looked beautiful her hair straight down as two braids are tightly braided in the front of her head. A more feminine version of the hair she would do for games..

"Thank you.." I whisper finally being able to thank her for earlier as i build up the courage to look up at her.

"you don't need to thank me for things that will always be true five star.." She smiles before putting a hand on my lower back to lead me out of the house.