Teaser

LOVE?What is that?One is believing that LOVE means sacrificing everything..and other one believing that LOVE means staying together & dying together.....

Y/n:"LOVE?MY THEORY ABOUT LOVE IS SACRIFICING I GUESS."you smile at the person before looking at the mirror for the last time while checking your dress..

??:"Woahhh Y/nieeee look KIM TAEHYUNG arrived in Korea with his girlfriend."fixing your hair you look at the person in the mirror who is excitedly looking at the phone..

Y/n:"WHO IS THIS KIM TAEHYUNG?"That person look at you with shock face...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung:"HOW CAN I MARRY HER WHEN I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE.I.CAN'T.GIVE.HER.PLACE.TO.SOMEONE.ELSE."he stare at the person who is crying in front of him.He gulp looking at that person's vulnerable state.

??:"I-I will die with this guilt tae.I-can't live with this guilt on my chest.P-please please for me can't you sacrifice your l-love?"he look away from that person brushing his hairs with hand he let out sigh of frustration...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
??:"CHOI Y/N DO YOU TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG AS YOUR LEGAL HUSBAND?"you stare at the floor while tears falling from your eyes non-stop.

??:"CHOI Y/N DO YOU ACCEPT KIM TAEHYUNG AS YOUR HUSBAND?"he again ask you but all he gets in return is silence.Your chest tighten up while thinking about your future about your life..

Y/n:"HOW CAN I MARRY HIM WHEN HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE."you slowly look up at the person who is Standing in front of you with serious look.You can see hatred towards you clearly in his eyes which making you weak even more..

Y/n:"N-NO N-No."whispering that you step back to run away from the aisle.You turn around to leave but someone harshly grab your hand making you turn around to face that person...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Taehyung:"Hey lizard, how dare you to burn up my shirt?"he glare at you while clenching his jaw.

Y/n:"Yeah I forbid you to call me that.You know what you are a black stinking gorilla who knows only how to glare at people."you stand in front of him trying to keep with his height which was difficult for you.

Taehyung:"Go to hell Mrs Kim Taehyung."

Y/n:"Well you too Mr Kim Taehyung."you turn around to leave away from him.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
??:"Your wife is so beautiful Mr.Kim."Taehyung look at him before looking at you who is busying with talking with someone.

Taehyung:"Do you like her?If yes then tell me now I will parcel her to your place safely."rolling his eyes Taehyung turn around to walk away.

??:"Why you hate her that much?She is so sweet."Taehyung let out a scoff before turning to him.

Taehyung:"Iam telling you nah dude if you like her then tell me i will give you to her happily."laughing fakely towards the person he turn around and leave.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Y/n:"HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR FINGER AT ME KIM TAEHYUNG?IAM NOT YOUR PUPPET OR SLAVE SO DON'T YOU DARE TO THINK LIKE THAT."you glare at him while tears are falling from the eyes.

Taehyung:"DON'T.RAISE.YOUR.VOICE.AT.ME.KIM.Y/N."coming close to you he pulls you towards him.

Y/n:"CHOI Y/N.CALL ME CHOI Y/N.I DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS MARRIAGE SO AS YOU ARE.IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME THEN DIVORCE ME.I WILL GO AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE FOR FOREVER.IT'S MY PROMISE TO YOU." his grip on your waist loosen up by hearing your words.You both stare at eachother...
:
:
:
:
:
:
??:" why are you denying y/n?just go you both will have fun together Iam sure.And you both can spend some time alone too."you look at that person with bored face.

Y/n:"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't want to go and also he is busy so how he  will give me time hahahha."you fakely laugh before going away.

Taehyung:"Where you want to go then?Switzerland?Paris?London?Italy?where you want to go for our honeymoon babe?"you turn around to look at him with wide eyes.

Y/n:"Well to hell,shall we?"you smile fakely at him while showing him your teeths.

Taehyung:"Umm well I don't mind with that as long as you will be with me wifey."rolling your eyes you turn around and leave while cursing him inside your mind..
:
:
:
:
:
:
??:"Who is he y/n?he is standing there for a long time."you stand in front of the big glass looking down at him.

Y/n:"WELL RUDE HUSBAND OF MINE I GUESS."a small smile crept on your face whille looking down at him....
:
:
:
:
Y/n:"KIM Y/N NOT CHOI Y/N.IAM MARRIED SO CALL ME THAT MISS WHATEVER."you give her a smile while she is fuming in anger.

??:"how dare you y/n?"she lift her hand to slap you but you grab her hand before twisting it.

Y/n:"DON'T THINK THAT IAM WEAK.I CAN TAKE STANDS FOR MYSELF SO YOU BETTER STAY IN YOUR LIMITS."pushing her harahly she fell on the ground.

Y/n:"OPPSS SORRY BUT NOT SORRY."you turn your heel and walk away from her.

~~~~~~~~AUTHOUR~~~~~~~~~~

Hello sweeties,This will be my first marriage type of genre.I hope I will reach to your expectations.I hope you will support me.If you are excited for this then please comment me.Thank you dear💜💜💜💜......

STAY SAFE

STAY HEALTHY....

COMING SOON🫶🫶