Part:26

You eat silently beside Taehyung. Mrs kim look at you both then at grandma signalling eachother.Tarin chuckle sensing the tension in the air.Mrs kim clear her throat gaining everyone's attention.

Mrs kim:"I think you both should go for honeymoon."You choke on coughing hearing that out of nowhere as Taehyung just blink his eyes.

Taehyung:"Suddenly this topic?why?"mrs kim keep the fork aside looking at you both.

Mrs kim:"It's been 5 months that you both are married,you both didn't get enough time for eachother because of the works.So I want you both to get prepare for the honeymoon okay."she smile sweetly while you facepalm yourself thinking about that.

Y/n:"B-but mom I do-don't wan------

Mrs kim:"I want to see my grandchildren before I die.You know my every friends bring their grandkids to out kitty party.I feels so jealous so I want you both to have kids as soon as possible."You gulp down in nervousness not knowing further.

Taehyung:"U-umm I have no problem with that though but I think she needs some time to adjust herself.And mom don't worry you will get to see them soon."He smile before looking down at you.He grab your hand softly under the table making you look up at him.

Taehyung:"Don't worry she is just joking."He whishpers softly as you slightly nod.

Taehyung:"We are getting late guys.Let's go quickly."he pulls you with him walking away from the room.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung:"Thanks bro for convincing me to give this marriage a chance.I think it's the best feelings Iam having now."Jimin smile leaning on the table smirking.

Jimin:"Well thank you will not work bro you need to throw a party to us."Taehyung raise his brows in amusement.

Taehyung:"I never thought that I would have fall for her.I think I got attracted to her even before the marriage.Her personality somehow affected my heart,then I got to know her better and trust me dude she is the best girl I ever encounter."He smile while thinking about you.

Jimin:"It's good that you are moving on from that bitch."Taehyung scoff thinking about mia.

Taehyung:"I just realise that we had never that much bonding which Iam sharing with y/n.Mia always cared about herself,she never understood me.When I asked her to marry me she denied instantly.If she would have loved me then she would never spend a night with mens.I realised that I never loved her."Jimin carefully listen to his talk.

Jimin:"Because you were destined with y/n.Now I will suggest you to forget everything about the past and live happily with y/n.Now chase behind y/n until she get head over heels for you."Taehyung chuckle hearing that.

Taehyung:"Head over heels for me?No dude it's me who is getting head over heels for her.Iam so in love with her I can't even express."Jimin let out a laugh.

Jimin:"Then you both should fulfill your mom's wish as soon as possible."Taehyung frown in confusion.

Taehyung:"mom's wish?"

Jimin:"well aunty told me to convince you for the honeymoon."

Taehyung:"Ahh she is unbelievable.Look I can't force y/n for that.yes I want to go with her but not by forcing her.If she get ready for that thing then I will go for it."jimin smile nodding his head.

Jimin:"Ohho our Tae is becoming gentleman hmm.Iam surprised bro."

Taehyung:"Shut up."he glare at him as he start to laugh loudly.

Time skip~~~~~~

Tarin:"Unnie trust me you both will have so much fun there."You let out a sigh looking at her.

Y/n:"But I don't want to go.Umm no no please."

Tarin:"Why though?Please unnie Iam searching a best place for you both.You both should spend more time with eachother."You let out a sigh.

Y/n:"Look Tarin he is too much busy with his work so how he will able to give me time hmm.work is important as usual as.I don't think he will go with me now.Umm we will go later."You get up from the sofa before walking towards the stairs.

Taehyung:"Where you want to go for honeymoon babe?Switzerland?London?Paris?where you wanna go?"you turn to him with wide eyes.He stand beside Tarin looking at you with playful smirk.

Taehyung:"I have a lot of time for you wifey."You glare at him.

Y/n:"Well to hell,shall we?"He let out a laugh.

Taehyung:"I have no problem with that as long as you will be with me.Should I book tickets for that?"

Y/n:"Shut up!you are so annoying."you turn around and run to upstairs.

Tarin:"Unnie got angry with you I guess.Go and convince her idiot."He slap her head making her yell.

Taehyung:"Don't teach me witch.I know what to do."she about to slap him but he immediately run towards the stairs.

Tarin:"I will kill you jerk!"she yells at him.

He stand in front of you as you tries to walk pass by him.You again tries to walk pass by him but he blocks you.you look at him and give him a glare.

Taehyung:"Are you angry with me wifey?"you scoff pushing him aside.

Y/n:"Why I will be angry?Iam not."he hug you from behind stopping you from moving.

Y/n:"Yeah leave me you are smelling like dead meat ewww.You are stinking too much."he chuckle before hugging you more tightly.

Taehyung:"Really but I don't think so.You are smelling like a flowers then make me  also smell like you."you widen your eyes before slapping his arms.

Y/n:"You are so pervert.yeah leave me Iam not a perfume that I will make you smell like me."he turn you around to face him making you bump with his chest.

Taehyung:"You are more than a perfume wifey."you smile shyly before pushing him harshly.

Y/n:"Go and freshen up,I will help mom to serve the dinner."you about to turn around he quickly grab your hand making you look at him.

Taehyung:"Can I have you in my dinner?Iam craving for you babe."You felt a knot inside your tummy.you blush so hard that you just look away from him.

Y/n:"Y-you are t-too much."you quickly run out of the room making him chuckle at your behaviour.

Taehyung:"Ohh god her flushing face make me wants to make her blush more and more."he shook his head before going to his sharing closet.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Mia run towards a man hugging him tightly.That man pat her head softly before kissing her head.

Mia:"Thank you dad for coming here.Iam so so sooo much happy."he chuckle at her before entering inside the house.

??:"And you forgot your mother?"she look behind at her mother before running towards her and hug her tightly.

Mia:"I love you mom and why I will forget you."she enter with her inside.

Mia:"You both should have informed me that you will come today."they laugh before sitting on the sofa.

M/D:"then it wouldn’t be surprise for you.After hearing that I couldn’t help myself but coming here immediately."he look at her seriously.

Mia:"mom dad I know he made a mistake by marrying but it's not his fault.It's his mother who forced him to marry.I just want that he comes back to me that's it."

M/M:"Mia you loves him that's enough for us to bring him back to you."she smile widely.

Mia:"He will be come back to me right dad?"

M/D:"I promise that I will try my best to bring him back to you.He have to come back nor I will not spare him and his family."

Mia:"Dad don't harm them except that girl his so called wife.She is so annoying and irritating."

M/D:"I WILL MEET WITH HER TO MAKE A DEAL AND IAM SURE SHE WILL LEAVE  HIM AND HIS FAMILY."he smirk while twisting his fingers...

To Be Continue~~~~~~