Part:29

You stare at the ceiling thinking about last night thing.You tilt your head to look at him as he was sleeping peacefully while hugging you tightly.you smile before removing his hairs from his forehead.He frown as he slowly open his eyes and meet with yours.

Y/n:"Good morning,how you are feeling now?"He blink his eyes before looking around the room then at you.You raise your brows as he pulls you close to him.

Taehyung:"Good morning wifey and Iam feeling energetic now."you nod your head before cupping his face making him looking at you.

Y/n:"Now leave me,I have to go now.Today we have a lot of works to do."you push him but he shook his head before snuggling into your neck making you chuckle.

Taehyung:"Just 5 minutes more please."you let out sigh letting him do whatever he wants.

Taehyung:"Finally we fulfilled our 6 months now."He smile as you look up at him.

Y/n:"What now?should we continue our deal?"he glare at you before pecking your lips.

Taehyung:"Don't you dare Mrs.kim."you laugh before give him a peck on his lips make him smile shyly.

Y/n:"I LOVE YOU!"he smile before cupping your face.

Taehyung:"I LOVE YOU TOO."he smash his lips on you.Hovering over you he pin your both hands on the bed kissing you softly.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
You brush your hairs set them perfectly.You smile in satisfaction looking at the mirror.Black knee length off shoulder dress hugging your body perfectly while you let your long hairs open.You spray perfume on your body slightly.

Suddenly the door burst open by Taehyung.You both look at eachother, a wide smile crept on his face.

Y/n:"Finally you are back."closing the door he comes to you hugging you from behind.

Taehyung:"ohh god you will definately kill me by your looks."you let out a chuckle slapping his arm.

Y/n:"you and your pick up lines.Now go and freshen up quickly."he nod his head before leaving you.You take out his black  outfit and give him to change.

Taehyung:"Thank you wifey."saying that he kiss on your cheeks and goes to washroom.you again turn to the mirror look at yourself again.

After sometime he come out from the bathroom and comes to you.

Taehyung:"help me to get ready babe."you look up at him and nod.

You smile when he bend down to you so that you could make tie easily.You smile and make him wear the black blazer.You spray some perfume on him.

Taehyung:"hmm perfect for the party."He look at himself at the mirror.

Y/n:"All credit goes to me Mr kim."he look down at you before grabbing your waist.He lean towards you to kiss you but you quickly put your index finger on his lips.

Y/n:"I have lipstick on----twisting your hand softly he lean to your face.

Taehyung:"I don't care."saying that he put his lips on you softly.

Y/n:"Ahh how you are making all red."you cup your reddish face.He chuckle before turning you around to him.He observe you from up to down.

Taehyung:"One thing is missing babe."you frown in confusion.He quickly goes towards shared closet.You blink while watching his actions.

He comes to you with a small box.You look down at the box then at him.He turn you around towards the mirror.Opening the box he take out a simple locket.Wrapping around your neck he make you wear.you smile looking at that simple locket.He hugs you from behind while putting his chin on your shoulder.