Part:32

Taehyung stare at the door while leaning with the wall.Tears rolling down to his cheeks making him look vulnerable.Mrs kim and Mr kim look at eachother before sitting beside him.

Mrs kim:"Tae don't cry she will be fine.Don't cry like this you are my strong child right."He slowly look at her before hugging her tightly.

Taehyung:"M-mom it's all because of me.She is suffering because of me.I will die if something happens to her."he cries loudly while hugging her tightly making her also cry.

Mrs kim:"No son nothing will happen to her.Doctors are treating her right,she will be fine.She is so strong,don't worry she will be fine."she pat his back softly.

Mr kim:"Tae best doctors are treating her, she will be fine.You have to stay strong,don't break down like this."he place his hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung:"I will die if something happens to her I swear.I can't imagine living without her I really can't."mrs kim wipe his tears cupping his face.

Mrs kim:"She is my strong girl,nothing will happen to her.She will fight for us."he nod and that's moment doctors come out from the operation theatre gaining their attention. Taehyung quickly stand in front of the doctors.

Taehyung:"How is she?Why you are so silent doctor?Tell me she is fine right?"doctor glance at eachother before looking at them.

Doctor:"She is out of danger now but----he let out sigh

Taehyung:"What but?look you all are scaring me now."

Mr kim:"Doctor she is fine then wha----

Doctor:"Because of internal head injuries, she slips into coma."Mrs kim gasp loudly crying silently.

Taehyung just stare at the doctor like his soul left from his body.

Doctor:"We will shift her to ward room from operation theatre soon,then you all can see her Iam sorry."saying that they leave from there.

Time skip~~~~~

Wires are attached to your hand's vein,oxygen mask is helping you to breath normally while heart monitor showing your steady and slow heartbeat.Taehyung slowly sit on a chair in front of you.

Grabbing your cold hand in his large ones he kiss on that.His blink his eyes to get rid of from the tears which are threatening to fall.He slowly lift his shaky  hands and pat your head softly.

Taehyung:"W-wifey please wake up.Look Iam here with you,talking with you so please talk back to me.Iam missing you wifey."he again kiss on your hands.His red swollen eyes only stare at your pale face.

Taehyung:"I promise that I will not fight with you from now on.I will do whatever you will say I promise you that."he chuckle sadly before caressing your hands softly.

Mingyu and somi stare at you both from the glass.Somi quickly look away wiping her tears.Mingyu pulls her and hug her tightly.

Mingyu:"She will be fine.We need so stay strong for her.She can't be weak now "he pat her back softly.

Somi:"Iam missing her mingyu.please do something please.Iam missing her blabbering and her." she cries on his chest while he wipe his tears.

Mingyu:"She will kick us if she gets to know that we cried like a child.I don't want to ruin my image in front of her.So please don't cry.She will be awake soon and will talk to us."

Somi:"You are right,we should stay strong just for her.She have to be fine."she wipe her tears and look up at him.

Mingyu:"That's like my girl."he kiss on her head softly.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Mrs kim enter inside the room with grandma and look at Taehyung who just stare at you like you will get vanish soon..