part:5

AT HOSPITAL~~~~~

Mrs kim state at the floor while tears are falling from her eyes non stop.Grandma patting her back to calm down her.She slowly look up at the door with her teary eyes praying for that lady's survival.

Taehyung come towards her kneeling in front of her before grabbing  her both shivering hands firmly.He wipe her tears making her looking at him.

Taehyung:"Don't cry mom.She will be fine.Best doctors are coming don't worry she will survive."she slowly nod before looking in front of her.

Tarin:"Oppa medias are crowding outside.Please do something nor it will get more problematic."he nod getting up before calling someone.

Hanging up the call he look towards mrs kim who is praying continuesly.He take deep breath before leaning with the wall thinking something.

Y/n:"M-momma?"He turn his head towards you as you come run to there..

Y/n:"M-momma where is momma?"mrs kim look at you before getting up from the bench.

Mrs kim:"s-sh-she is-----she start to cry in front of you making you frown at her action.

Tarin:"She is inside in the operation theatre."you look behind at the close door.Slowly walking towards the door you touch the door before crying silently.

Taehyung observing your actions carefully.He can understand how you are feeling.He can feel your pain.He can understand you.He about to walk towards you but halt when grandma goes towards you patting your back.

Time skip>>>>>>>

You sit on the floor while leaning your back with the wall.Warm tears are covering your face.You just stare at the door emotionlessly.You never thought that you have to face this again but alone.You already lost your dad but now not your mom for whom you were living happily.

Somi:"Y/n please get up and eat something.Look if aunty sees you like this then she will scold me for not taking care of you."she sniff while shooking your shoulder as you shook.

Y/n:"I-I will eat w-with her.I-Iam sure she also h-hadn't her dinner."she nod before Patting your shoulder.

Taehyung stare at you as he was feeling pity towards you.His gaze fell on his mother who is crying silently.Suddenly the door open gaining everyone's attention.You quickly get up and run towards the doctor who just open his mask.

Y/n:"How is my mom?She is calling me right?she is saying that she was pranking me right?"you look at him with hope.The hope he is afraid to break.Somi is holding you by your shoulder trying to keep you in place.

Doctor:"Are you her daughter?"you aggressively nod your head..

Doctor:"She was asking about her daughter?You can meet her for the last time."saying that he walk from there.

Y/n:"h-huh?"somi open the door for you making you enter inside the room.

Your eyes fell on you mom who is lying there half lifeless.Oxyzen mask on her mouth,bandages around her head,hands,neck making you quickly look away.You cover your mouth suppressing the sobs.

Mom:"d-d-dear!"her slow whishpers making you heartbeat fast.You immediately run towards her before hugging her.

Y/n:"M-momma thank god you are fine.I-was so scared that I-I will lose you."you cries hard while hugging her.

Mom:"Y-Y/n b-baby I----you look at her before holding her hand kissing that softly.

Y/n:"Momma please keep quite.Y-you are not totally fine.Once you get well then we wi-will talk a lot ok?"you caresse her head softly. She softly smile before saying.Tears are falling from her eyes..

Mom:"M-momma l-loves y-you m-my bab-------------beep beep beep...

You look up at the machines which is showing straight line with beep sound.You look down at your mom.Nerses start to check her pulse,machines and other run to call the doctors...

Y/n:"M-momma please momma wake up momma look you can't leave me like this mommaaaa."you shook her by shoulder but all you get is silence.

Y/n:"Mommaaa please please please do-don't do this with me please ahhh."Somi run towards you holding you in place.She also start to cry with you.

Somi:"Do-don't cry y/n please."you keep hugging you mom tightly denying to leave her.

Taehyung keep holding his mom who is also crying silently while covering her mouth.Your state making her all guilty even if it's not her mistake.

Taehyung:"Mom please calm down.D-don't cry please.It's not your fault at all."he hug her while looking at you.

Doctors come to check on your mom.They cover her body with the sheet.you look at them before pushing them away from your mom.

Y/n:"Why are you covering her?she is pranking me t-that's it.She can't leave me."you again tries to move the sheet but somi held you tightly.

Y/n:"somi tell them to check momma.She is completely fine.She needs to rest.TELL THEM TO CHECK HER."you scream loudly.They look down before coming towards you.

Doctor:"Iam sorry but it's too lat-----you held his collar tightly before shooking him.

Y/n:"Tell me how much you need.I will give you everything but please save her please Iam begging you please."closing your eyes engulfing the darkness you let out a shaky breath......

2 days later>>>>>>

Mr kim:"She fall asleep mom.Please don't wake her.She needs to take rest."sitting beside grandma he look at his hand.

Grandma:"She is traumatised by the incident.Iam thinking about the girl who lost her mother.God will give her peace."he nod before looking at Taehyung who is thinking something deeply....

Mr kim:"Tae what are you thinking?if you want then you can share with us."Taehyung look at them before shooking..

Taehyung:"Dad I was thinking that it would be better if she meet with that girl.It will give her some peace."mr kim and grandma look at eachother before looking at him.

Grandma:"What if she become more upset seeing that girl----

Taehyung:"Mom will feel good.And I want that girl to meet with mom.If she forgive mom then maybe she will not think her as culprit."mr kim nod before saying.

Mr kim:"I think Taehyung is right mom.Let her meet with that girl.But who will go with he---

Taehyung:"I WILL GO WITH MOM TO MEET WITH HER."saying that he get up and walk towards the stairs.

Grandma:"Everything will be fine so don't worry too much."mr kim nod leaning his back on sofa...

To Be Continue~~~~