part:8

Few days later>>>>

Y/n:"Hey Rey can you please come here for a moment?"he immediately run to you before giving you a chocolate bar.A wide smile crept on your face.You take that from his hand..

Rey:"What do want?"keeping his hands on the hip he look at you.You lean with the counter.

Y/n:"Actually I want to visit a place with you all.So you know better what kind of place would be best for the picnic."he widen his eyes before hugging you tightly making you chuckle at his action.

Rey:"you are the best y/n.ok I will let you know which place we should visit."you nod before opening the wrapper of chocolate.

Y/n:"Ok you can go.But let me know soon ok because I have to inform my bestie."he show you his thumbs up.

Suddenly someone enter inside making you looking towards them.A shock reaction appear on your face seeing her in your restourent.

Y/n:"U-um aunty what a pleasant surprise."you walk towards her with smile.

Mrs kim:"Actually I wanted to have visit your restourent with my friends.I hope I didn't upset you."you immediately shook your head before grabbing her arm softly.

Y/n:"Why I will be upset aunty?you all are most welcome to my restourent.Please please come.I hope you all will like here."mrs kim look around the place with wide smile.

Mrs kim:"It's so beautiful just like you."you smile shyly before taking them towards a special VIP room.

Y/n:"Soyen they are my special guest.Please take them to VIP room and treat them good."she nod before smiling towards them.

Soyen:"Please follow me."they all nod before following her.

Mrs kim:"Are you not coming with us?"she grab your arm making you stop.

Y/n:"Iam sorry aunty but I have some work to do.But don't worry I will be back to check on you guys."she nod before leaving your arm.

Mrs kim:"Thank you."you nod before leaving from there.

Time skip~~~~

??:"wow food is so amazing.I will take parcel from here for my family."she close her eyes while chewing the food.

??:"This place is so elegent and well decorated."she look around the place.

Mrs kim:"You all are right.This place is really good and about the foods really Iam impressed."she smile cheekily.

??:"What happen to you?"you are looking too excited today.you never praised any other restourent before what so special about it?"she look at mrs kim who is smiling ear to ear..

Mrs kim:"The girl you meet I mean the owner of this restourent,she will be my daughter in law soon."they all look at her being shock.

??:"What?didn't you said that you will choose a girl for your son who will be high class like you."she raise her brows.

Mrs kim:"She is more than high class.Her  character,personality,behaviour towards everyone in fact her everything makes her high class.And I think no Iam sure she is the perfect match for my son."she smile before eating her food.

??:"anyways I also heard about her.She is very helpful towards everyone.I heard about this restourent before.She treats her workers like her family.I heard about her a lot.YOUR CHOICE IS BEST."mrs kim smile proudly.They all continue to eat peacefully....

Next day>>>>

Fixing your hair properly you take your bag before getting out from the room.Somi stand beside her car waiting for you to come out.Her mouth hang low seeing you all dressed up like a doll.