Part:28

You laugh seeing your best friend's traumatised face.She glare at you before kicking your leg making you more laugh at her.

Somi:"Yeah y/niee Iam sharing my pain with you and here you are making fun of me.It's really disturbing."you lift your hands in a sign of surrender.

Y/n:"Okay so you are telling me that you both had kissed.Wow it's so funny.I mean how?Did you confess to him?"she shook her head.

Somi:"I don't even know what happened that night.Iam feeling so embarrassing now.What he will think of me now."She grab her hair trying to pull as you laugh.

Y/n:"Iam sure you confessed to him that's why he also kissed you back."She make crying face covering her face with her hands.

Somi:"Iam so shy and embarrassed now.How Iam gonna face him now?He will surely think of me mental."You let out a sigh before messaging mingyu to come soon.

Somi:"Y/n should I go back to my hometown?Should I avoid him now?"

Y/n:"Nope.Why you will ignore him?Look talk to him first and clear everything okay."

Somi:"No no you are not understanding my situation y/n.He don't love me and Iam sure he will say that that was mistake or something."

Y/n:"No he will not.Try to talk to him then decide what to do or not okay."

Somi:"Y/n I will leave from here and tha-----

Mingyu:"You are not going anywhere."you both turn to look at him as he come towards your table.You smile while somi facepalm herself.

Y/n:"Hi mingyu.You are late again."He sit beside somi and smile.

Mingyu:"Iam sorry ladies for that.So why you want to leave from here babe?"she choke on her drink coughing loudly.She look at him as like she saw a ghost.

Somi:"Babe?wh-what are you-----

Mingyu:"Can't I call my girlfriend babe?ohh Y/n can't I?"You nod quickly.

Somi:"G-girlfriend?who?"he chuckle before leaning towards her making her gulp in nervousness.

Mingyu:"Whom I kissed and who confessed to me in her drunken state."he smile and pat her head.

Somi:"Ohh my god!It's too much."she look at you as you smile at her.

Mingyu:"I love you too.Iam replying you today.So from now on we are in relationship okay babe."Somi hesitantly nod like a good girl.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
You were watching a drama on your Laptop while leaning with the bedboard.Opening a chocolate wrapper you start to eat.

Taehyung come out from the bathroom and look at you.You were so focus in the drama that you didn't notice him.

Taehyung:"What are you watching?"He also sit beside you looking at the Laptop screen.You look at him and then at the screen.

Y/n:"Drama,Wanna watch with me?"he smile before getting inside the blanket pulling you close to him.

Y/n:"Yeah stay away you pervert."He smile before putting his chin on your shoulder watching the drama.

Taehyung:"Won't you share with me?"you frown tilting your head to him."He raise his brows at you.

Y/n:"What?chocolate?"he nod his head before kissing your cheek.You give him the chocolate,he look at the chocolate then at you.

Taehyung:"Iam talking about this chocolate."Saying that he peck your lips making your eyes widen.

Y/n:"Yeah you are so pervert,go away from me."you push him but he held you tightly denying to leave you.