part:18

Entering inside the room you look at mr.kim who was reading a book.Sensing your presence he look up at you before smiling at you.

Mr kim:"Y/n why are you standing there?"you goes towards him and keep the tea cup on the small table in front of him.

Y/n:"Dad actually mom told me to give you this."he nod before taking the cup in his hand.

Mr kim:"What's wrong?sit beside me I want to talk with you."you nod before sitting beside him keeping a good distance.

Mr kim:"Is everything okay between you and Taehyung?Look dear you can share with me anything.If he is behaving rudely with you then you can tell me."you smile and look at your lap.

Y/n:"No dad he is good to me.Everything okay between us.Please don't worry too much.It's not your age to take the tensions."he chuckle before keeping the cup on the table.

Mr kim:"Taehyung was forced to marry you.He wasn't happy at all but we had no other options as his mom was not well.I can understand how you felt when she request you to marry my son.Trust me dear if you can win his heart then he will surely give you everything.He will try to give you the world."you just nod.

Y/n:"How can I win his heart when we both don't want to accept each other."you thought in your mind.

Mr kim:"Try to understand him dear.He can be rude but he can never hurt someone intentionally.I hope you are getting what Iam trying to say?"you again nod smiling at him.

Y/n:"I w-will try my best."he pat your head.

Mr kim:"I hope you both will adjust with eachother soon.Just give some time eachother to understand."you smile sadly.

Y/n:"We will get separate after 6 months, no now it's 5 months I guess."you let out a sigh before getting up from the sofa.

Y/n:"u-umm I will go now thank you dad."you bows at him before walk out of the room.

Time skip~~~~

Y/n:"Why you are avoiding mingyu?Did he upset you?"you lean forward on the table looking at your best friend.

Somi:"Nope actually yes.I just want to avoid him.He is---leave it I don't want to talk about him."you chuckle before sipping the juice.

Y/n:"Why Iam getting the feeling that you  perhaps like him?"she start to cough looking away from you.

Somi:"N-no actually you will not understand me."You pout looking at her.

Y/n:"Tell me nah please I promise I will keep it secret.Please tell me nah please please."

Somi:"Nope it's not serious at all."she also sip on her juice.

Y/n:"I know you like him so don't hide from me somi.Look I will not tell him please tell me.You like him right."she gulp down shooking her head.

Y/n:"You like him."you narrow your eyes.

Somi:"No it's not like that."she look away from you.

Y/n:"You like him and it's true."she again shook.

Somi:"N-no it's not I don't like him."

Y/n:"You don't like him."

Somi:"Yes I like him."you smile as she widen her eyes in shock.

Somi:"u-umm no---

Mingyu:"Who likes who?"He come and sit beside somi making her look at him in horror.

Y/n:"umm a friend."he look at you before looking at her.

Mingyu:"Ahh why you always look at me like you just seeing a ghost."she look away from him.