Part:19

Taehyung sit straight while holding his head with both hands.He look around the room to find you.Soon he get the flashbacks of last night.Gritting his jaw he slowly get up soon his gaze fell on the   drawer beside the bed where a glass kept with a sticky note attach to that.~~~Hangover drink---y/n

He chuckle before drinking that in one go.Taking out his outfit he goes to bathroom.

Time skip~~~~

You stare at the book as your mind is full with Taehyung.Taking out your phone you about to call him but stop in midway.

Y/n:"what to do?Is he fine?ahhh it's so confusing."you lean with the chair closing your eyes in frustration.

Y/n:"Ahh should I check on him?I mean he is having bad time so should I check---umm jeni can you please come here."she smile before coming to you.

Jeni:"What?Do you need anything?"you hesitate first but eventually ask her.

Y/n:"umm there is a guy whom I hate I mean we both hate eachother,once he treated me good umm how to tell---she frown at you before sitting in front of you.

Jeni:"Why are you hesitating?tell me without thinking too much."you nod.

Y/n:"He is having bad time so should I help him?I mean mentally support?"

Jeni:"Obviously you should.You are the one who used to lecture us to help people without any greed.And you are saying that he once treat you good so you should pay that."you smile slowly before taking your bag and phone.

Jeni:"Where are you going now?"wearing the black cardigan you look at her.

Y/n:"To check on him bye bye."waving at  her you walk away from there in hurry.
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung stare at the ceiling thinking about the incident,about you- how you handled him last night.Taking the phone he is hesitating to messege you.After the last night he didn't get to see you.He himself don't know what to do now,how to fix everything.Taking the courage he about to call you----

Suddenly the burst open by MIA.He look up at her with emotionless look.She smile widely before coming towards him.

Mia:"I missed you babe."she about to hug him but he show her his palm making her stop on her track.

Mia:"W-what hap---she frown in confusion.

Taehyung:"Don't ever come here again,in fact no need to contact with me,with my family got it."she frown before standing in front of him.

Mia:"W-what's wrong?are you upset with me babe?Iam sorry I was busy with some work so I couldn'----

Taehyung:"Ohh you were too busy having  night stands with random man right?"she widen her eyes in shock.

Mia:"W-what are you sa--she about touch his arm but he step away from her.

Taehyung:"Look no need to pretend like innocent now.I know everything about you so it will be better if you stay away from me now."

Mia:"Babe it's n-not like that.I was no---her eyes fill with tears.

Taehyung:"Iam sorry but please leave from my life.I wish you all the happiness.Please leave now.I don't want to see your face."she sniff shooking her head making him angry more.

Mia:"You promised me that you will marry me after divorcing that bitc----

Taehyung:"SHUT UP MIA.DON'T.DRAG.HER.HERE."gritting her fist she glare at him.

Mia:"Why?are you start to love her huh?answer me."he close his eyes not wanting to burst at her.

Mia:"You can't get away from your promise Taehyung.You have to-----