Last part

Taehyung hold your hand as you lying on the hospital bed.He let out a sigh before caressing your hairs softly.

Taehyung:"I told you not drench but no you have to do whatever you want."you blink your eyes innocently.

Y/n:"Iam sorry but Iam completely fine now.Now please let's go to home.I don't like to stay in hospital."he nod before getting up from the chair.

Taehyung:"Iam going to talk with the doctor till then behave like a good girl."he walk out of the room leaving you alone.You smile while looking at your hands.
:
:
:
:
:
:
Taehyung let out a frustrating sigh as he arrived from the office.He make his way towards the stairs.

He frown when he enter inside the room,the room fill with colourful candles,rose petels and silence.His eyes look for you desperately.

Taehyung:"Y-y/n!where are you?"he look around the room carefully.His heart start to beat fast in unknown emotions.

Taehyung:"wifey where are you?why yo----he sense your presence behind him.He slowly turn around to you.His heart skip a beat while seeing you all dressd up.You slowly make your way to him.

Y/n:"I remember you.I remembered everything.I remember every moments with you,I got back my------he immediately smash his lips on you making you gasp slightly.He bit your lips asking for permission.He insert his tongue inside your mouth kissing you deeply while holding your nape.

He pins you with the wall without breaking the kiss.You held his shoulder tightly because of the aggressive kiss.Soon both of you break the kiss and join your forehead with him breathing heavily.

Taehyung:"So finally you remember me.You are not lying right wifey?"you shook your head as no.He smile before cupping your face giving you peck on your lips.

Taehyung:"Thank you thank you thank you for remembering me and everything wifey."you chuckle as he kept giving you peck.

Y/n:"I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG!"he eyes stare at you intensely..

Taehyung:"I LOVE YOU TOO WIFEY!"his gaze fall on your nighty.He smirk gazing you up to down making you looking away in shyness.

Taehyung:"You are looking so hot in this nighty wifey!"he whishpers into your ears kissing your earlobe.

Taehyung:"Help me to undress wifey!"your eyes widen hearing that.

Y/n:"Huh!"

Taehyung:"Why? Are you getting scared now after seducing me?"you shook your head as no before stand in front of him.

You take out his blue blazer and keep that on the sofa.You slowly take out his tie and then you about to touch his shirt's bottons he immediately grab your hand making you look up at him.

Taehyung:"Are you ready?because I will not stop if I start the game."you gulp down before nodding shyly.

He immediately pull you in a aggressive kiss again.He slightly lift you up as you quickly wrap your legs on his waist while arms around his neck.He slowly walk towards the bed throwing you on that softly before hovering above you.His start to place wet kisses on your neck to shoulder.He pull out your strap kissing and biting your shoulder leaving purple marks.He look up at you with his messy hair-

Taehyung:"Iam not going to stop now even if you beg babe."saying that he again kisses you hungrily.

Next morning~~~~~

Taehyung open his eyes slowly and look at you as you were sleeping hugging him tightly.He smile seeing you like this.He kiss on your forehead softly.

Taehyung:"Thank you for everything wifey."you frown before opening your eyes looking at him.Suddenly you remember about the last night.Blush makes their way to your cheeks.