Part:25

You look at the barrier he created on the bed with pillows.You bite your lips to control your smile.He look at you while smiling as you kept standing beside the bed.

Taehyung:"I won't eat you wifey.You can sleep beside me I don't mind at all."You let out a sigh.

Y/n:"What if you cross the barrier then?What should I do?"He smirk while looking at you.

Taehyung:"Umm then you can punish me.I will gladly accept that."you narrow your eyes at him.

Y/n:"Punishment?what kind of punishment though?"You blink your eyes trying to think.

Taehyung:"Well you can kiss me until I go out of breath,it would be so romantic."you widen your eyes before throwing a pillow at his face as he laugh loudly.He also throw a pillow at you.At last you both start to throw pillows at eachother,fighting with pillows.

Y/n:"I will kick your ass if you again hit me I swear."You glare at him as he slowly keep the pillow on the bed.

Taehyung:"ok ok you won and I lost.For how long I have to obey your orders hmm?"you lay down on the bed turning to him.

Y/n:"Until my heart say yes to you Mr. kim."he smirk before throwing the pillow pulling you towards him.You gasp loudly hitting his chest to leave you.He tangles his legs with you so that you can't escape from him.

Taehyung:"Stay still nor I will tickling you like before."you scoff letting him cuddling with you.Suddenly he slides his hand inside your shirt making you let out a scream.

Y/n:"Yeah pervert why the hell yo---he peck you on the lips.

Taehyung:"It's warm there,Iam loving it wifey."He snuggle into your neck making you feel ticklish.

Y/n:"What about the barrier?"He look at you with his sleepy face.

Taehyung:"Do we need that?I don't think so babe."You glare at him as he gives you innocent smile.

Y/n:"You are so pervert Mr kim."you shook your head as he kiss on your cheeks.

Taehyung:"All credit goes to you Mrs kim."You both smile.

Next morning>>>>>>

Tarin:"Unnie I heard your screams last night,did you bo----you start to cough loudly hearing that.

Taehyung:"Drink water babe."You cough even more hearing him.He pat your back making everyone smile secretly.

Y/n:"I-Iam fine no need."You glare at him as he smile at you sweetly.

Mrs kim:"Did you really scream?"you widen your eyes in shock,slowly shooking your head.

Y/n:"Actually I saw a l-lizard that's why."you smile nervously while Taehyung smirk while eating his breakfast.

Taehyung:"Really?"He look at you as like you were lying.

Taehyung:"But you were screaming because I h-ouch---you kick his leg under the table stopping him to speak further.He look at you as you blink your eyes innocently.

Grandma:"What happen to you now?why did you Scream?"he let out chuckle shooking his head.

Taehyung:"A big lizard hit me."You look down at your plate controlling your smile.

Taehyung:"I will take revenge for that wifey."He whishpers into your ears.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
You were enjoying a burger while scrolling mobile.you cough when Taehyung sent a message to you.You smile seeing his message and quickly reply him back.

Jeni:"Ohho you are blushing huh,what's the reason hmm?'you look at her as you keep your mobile aside.

Y/n:"Nothing.Actually I wanted suggestions from you if you are not busy."She immediately sit beside you in a tool giving you all attention..