Part:30

Entering inside the hall Mr kim, Jimin and you look towards mrs kim and grandma.They quickly walk towards you all.

Mrs kim:"Where is my son honey?where is my Tae?"she held his shoulder shooking him as he look down.

Grandma:"Why you all are so silent?tell us where is Tae?Didn't you all went for get him bail?"

Jimin:"Actually they said we can't get him bail now."Mrs kim gasp loudly before crying.

Mrs kim:"W-why?my son is innocent,he can't do that nasty thing.No no no please  bring him back to me."she about to fell on the floor mr kim and Jimin held her immediately.

Mr.kim:"Don't worry I will do something.I know some high Commissioners.They will do something."you look down before going towards your room.

Closing the door you slowly walk towards the bed and sit down.Tears making their way to your cheeks.You stare at the floor thinking how to save him from this mess.

Y/n:"H-how can I will save him?I c-can't see him like this."you shook your head before looking around the room.His cologne making you miss him more.

Y/n:"W-why they didn't let me meet with him?they are so c-cruel."you cover your face with hands crying loudly.

Y/n:"H-how I will save you Taehyung?"you quickly look up before wiping the tears and take out your phone to call someone.

Next day~~~~~~~~

You and Jimin come enter inside the club to find out the clues.

Jimin:"Let's go to that bartender.He must  know something."you nod before walking towards that bartender.He look up at you both with smile.

??:"What can I------

Jimin:"We came here to know something.I hope you will help us."He frown looking at you both.You take out your phone and show him Taehyung's and Mia's photos.

Y/n:"They were in this club last Friday,can you remember that?"he frown shooking his head.

??:"No madam,I don't."

Jimin:"Please it's urgent,look into this carefully."he again snook his head.you let out a sigh while looking around the place.Suddenly you notice some CCTV cameras.

Y/n:"Can we see the CCTV footage?please it's urgent."he gulp down before shooking.

??:"Sorry madam but it has technical problems so I can't show you the footage."you brush your hairs in frustration  before looking at Jimin who has also same reaction as you.

Y/n:"What we will do now?I can't let him stay there."he place his hand on your shoulder.

Jimin:"Don't worry he will be fine.We will save him.Now we should leave from here."you nod before walking away from there.Bartender take out his phone and call someone.

??:"Yes madam,I didn't show them the footage.Yes they left from here."He hang up the call.

Sitting on a bench beside the road,you look down at your lap.Jimin also sit beside you.

Jimin:"Don't worry we will save him.Nothing can harm him."

Y/n:"Atleast they should have let me meet with him.He must me feeling so lonely."You wipe your tears as Jimin nod sadly.

Suddenly his phone start to ring,He look down at the phone.He cut the call but again it start to ring.You look at him.

Y/n:"I think it's important, you should leave now."

Jimin:"I can't leave you alone y/n."you smile before shooking.

Y/n:"Iam fine don't worry about me and go.I will also leave from here."he nod his head before getting up from the bench.

Jimin:"Should I drop you----

Y/n:"I will go,I just need some time."he nod before walking away from there.You stare at his back before looking down at your phone.

Suddenly a black car stop in front of you gaining your attention.Slowly the window  roll down and a familiar face showed up.

Mia:"Hi y/n.Get inside the car I need to talk with you."You slowly get up and get inside the car.She start the engine and drive away from there.

Mia:"So how you are feeling now?I hope you are doing well right?"you look at her and scoff.

Y/n:"So you framed him right.You tell me how you are feeling by trapping him?"she smirk before chuckling.

Mia:"Well who told you that I have framed him?he really did that to me trust me.Aren't you also a woman?so you should support me."you smile before looking outside the window.

Y/n:"How can I support you when you are the one who culprit here?You can't harm my husband Iam telling you."she again smirk  before step on the brake.

Mia:"He will be punished for what he did to me and you can't save him either."

Y/n:"What do you want from him?why are you doing this?"

Mia:"I want him simple.You can save him if you want."she look at you into eyes.

Y/n:"Are you trying to make a deal?"she start to laugh making your blood boils in anger.

Mia:"you are so smart I must say.Well yes,leave him and in return I will withdraw the case against him."you frown gulping down hearing that.

Mia:"Okay I will give you sometime to think about this.Think carefully and let me know tomorrow,I can't give that much time sorry."You clench your fist glaring at her.

Mia:"Now you can leave and please let me know early okay."she smile fakely at you as you slowly get out of the car.

Meanwhile~~~~

Taehyung:"How many times I have to tell  you that I didn't even touch her.Look I think I should meet with her for once."He look at the officer who stare at him while leaning on the table.

Officer:"Iam sorry but I can't let you meet with anyone.She is already hurt and I don't want you to meet with her.It will be better if you stay quite now."Taehyung scoff leaning on the chair looking away from him.

Officer:"Don't worry mr.kim if your wife comes again then we will let you meet with her."he immediately look at him hearing about you.

Taehyung:"She came to meet me?"He nod his head while Taehyung let out a sigh in relief.

Taehyung:"I hope she believes in me."he think that in his mind.

Time skip~~~~~~

Sitting while hugging your knees tightly you cries loudly.You are feeling helpless.

Y/n:"Why me?why?why?why?"you shouts while crying.

Y/n:"why you want to snatch everyone whom I love?why don't you kill me instead god?kill me already please.Kill me please  please please."you again shout and lean your head with the bed.

Y/n:"I can't live without him god please kill me.Please kill me so that he can stay happy.Iam the problem here,in his life.Please kill me god please." you close your eyes tightly letting the tears roll down to your cheeks.

Y/n:"Please show me a path,please god show me a path.I can't let him suffer like this.No please god help me."

Meanwhile~~~~

Taehyung:"please be fine y/n.Don't be weak please.Stay strong babe."He look down biting his lips controlling his emotions.

Taehyung:"I want to meet you y/n.please come again.Please please come again."he lean his head with the wall letting his tears fall.

Taehyung&Y/n:"I LOVE YOU!"

To Be Continue~~~~~