part:2

2 days later >>>>>>

A woman rushing here and there while commending the maids to do their work properly.

Mrs kim:"Yeah my son is coming after a long time so I want everything perfect got it.No mistakes can be count."saying that she type something on her phone.

Tarin:"Mom chill nah.Why are you rushing like a mad woman.Just sit and watch some dramas."she sip on her coffee before looking at her mom.

Mrs kim:"If you can't help me then keep quite.My son is coming so I have to keep everything perfect.You will not understand.By the way where is your grandma?"she stand in front of her while keeping her hands on her hips.

Tarin:"She is talking with her friends momma.And don't worry she took her medicines."she let out sigh before nodding.

Mrs kim:"I have to order some sweets.Ohh no how much work left to do."she quickly walk towards the kitchen.

Tarin:"Ahh she is getting mad after hearing the news.Why he is coming?Now he will make my life hell."making a crying face she lean on the sofa before wiggling her legs.

Time skip>>>>>>

Walking on the roadside you were talking on the phone.You speed up your pace while walking pass by the people.

Y/n:"Somi please do that for me.I will repay you with a expensive dinner I promise."you make crying face before crossing the road along with some people.

Y/n:"Please please.No no not now.Iam busy right now.I have to go to restourent now.Look I feel peace when I see my restourent are you getting?"you let out scoff before cutting the call.

Y/n:"Wait a minute sweetheart I will snatch your all hairs with my hands."saying that you enter inside the restourent."SWEET DREAM RESTOURENT"name of your own restourent.It's your father's hardwork but now it's your.Your workhard can't be describe how you gave your all to reach to the success.Now your all hardwork paid of as your restourent is one of the best one in the Seoul city.

Y/n:"Good morning everyone."you walk towards the counter before sitting on a chair.They all nod at you before getting back to their work

Manegar:"You came late today."you smile before resting your arms on the counter.

Y/n:"well I slept for long.So how are you uncle?Everything fine?"he nod before taking out a I pad.

Rey:"wanna try my hot coffee just like me?"you chuckle before nodding.

Y/n:"Yes if you don't mind.So today everyone is present right?"you look down at you phone before looking at him.

Manegar:"seyon is absent today."you look at him while sipping the coffee.

Y/n:"Why what happen to her?she is regular staff here."

Manegar:"Her father has admitted to hospital."you frown before getting up from the tool.

Y/n:"What happened to him?Is he fine now?"a worried expression take over your face.

Manegar:"major heart attack.She said that he needs to get surgery as soon as possible but you know---you start to walk towards the exit.

Y/n:"I will be come back soon."saying that you get out from there.
:
:
:
:
:
:

You start to walk towards the room no.212 You stop walking when you notice seyon with her mother sitting on the bench.

Y/n:"Seyon!"she look up at you.Immediately get up before coming towards you.

Seyon:"y/n what are you do-doing he----you immediately hug her patting her  back softly.Soon she burst into tears.

Y/n:"Nothing will happen to him.Don't cry ok."she nod before breaking the hug.You look towards her mother.

Y/n:"aunty you should take test.So it will be better if you go home for now.And Iam here with seyon."she shook her head  before looking at her lap.

S/M:"I don't w-want to leave him alone.please d-do something to save him."she start to cry loudly as you hug her while saying some good things.

Y/n:"What doctors are saying?"you look towards seyon who is standing beside you.

Seyon:"they need to do surgery as soon as possible but---she look down at her feet.Getting up you around at the place before looking at her.

Y/n:"You stay with her.Give her strength because she needs you right now.I will be back."she nod before sitting beside her.

Standing in front of the receptionist you look here and there before looking at her as she was typing on the laptop.

Receptionist:"Ma'am you can pay with your credit card and our best surgeon will come at evening.So then he will check up on him."

Y/n:"Thank you.Please do the surgery as soon as possible."she nod before smiling at you.You slightly bows at her before getting away and turn around to leave.

Time skip>>>>>

Y/n:"Momma please take your medicines.you can't avoid the medicines.Ahh why are you behaving like a child?"walking behind her you whine as she deny to take medicines.

Mom:"Look y/n first promise me that you will go on blind date which fixed for you."rolling your eyes you glare at her.

Y/n:"What kind of blackmail is this?you can't force me and just because you want me to go on a date that doesn't mean you will take risk for your health.Now take the medicines Iam telling you for the last time."she gulp before turning away from you before crossing her arms.

Mom:"Iam your mother not you.And if you agree on my conditions then I will take the medicines."you let out a sigh before standing in front of her.

Y/n:"Fine I will meet with whomever you want, happy now have the medicines."she nod before taking the medicines from your hand.

Mom:"you have to meet with him tomorrow.I hope you both will like eachother."she pat your head before walking towards the bed.

Y/n:"Iam going to my room momma."saying that you walk out of the room.

Meanwhile>>>>>

Taehyung enter inside the house following by the staffs carrying his luggages.He look around the place and a smile appear on his face.

Taehyung:"Mom,dad Iam back."mrs kim come out from the kitchen.She immediately run towards him before pulling him in a tight hug.He chuckle before hugging her back.

Mrs kim:"Ohh my son finally you come back.I was thinking about you when you will come but you pop up like a ghost."she caresse his face looking at him with so much emotions.

Taehyung:"Mom why are you crying?Don't cry look Iam back now.Where are others?"he look around and found his sister coming down from the stairs with grandma.

Grandma:"ohh my tae come back to us."he hug her tightly as she get emotional by seeing him after 4 years.

Taehyung:"I missed you all.Now please don't cry in front of me.It's making me sad."he look at Tarin who is looking at him like she is not interested at all.

Grandma:"Tarin go to your brother why are you standing like a statue."she slightly push Tarin.

Tarin:"How are you oppa."she hug him slightly as he hug her back.

Taehyung:"Iam good thank you."mrs kim and grandma roll their eyes by seeing their awkward situation.

Mrs kim:"Why you both behaving like strangers?Untill when you both will behave like this?"

Taehyung:"Mom where is dad?"changing the topic he asked...

Mrs kim:"He is with his friends.Don't worry he will come back soon."he nod before looking away.

Taehyung:"Iam tired guys.Do you guys arranged my room?"she nod.

Grandma:"Go go maids clean that for the 4th time.I hope you will like that."Taehyung nod before walking towards the stairs.

Taehyung:"Good night everyone."he goes towards his room..

To Be Continue......