part:13

Entering inside the room you look at him who is typing on the laptop.He look up at you as you walk towards him.

Taehyung:"What the hell are you doing here?Didn't I told you to stay away from me?You do---you keep the box harshly on the table making him look down at the box..

Y/n:"Well I really want to stay away from you as you are not healthy for me.Mom told me to give you this your lunch box."you let out a sigh before looking around the room.

Taehyung:"take this away and no need to come here again.If mom tells you then learn to deny her."you frown while hearing his talk.

Y/n:"Such a mannerless you are.Can't you say thank you properly instead of giving me your useless lecture."he scoff at you before standing in front of you.

Taehyung:"You are not worth of my thank you.It will be better if you keep this in your mind.I will do whatever I want you no need to tell me,now take this away."he turn around as you look at the box.

Y/n:"I have done my duty so it's your choice whether you want to eat this nor throw that in trash can."Saying that you turn around and walk towards the door.You touch the doorknob to pull the door but stop~~

Y/n:"And one more thing Mr kim,it was you who requested me to marry you nor I could have-anyways I just want your mom to get well soon so that we can get free from this forced marriage."saying that you get out of the room.

You were walking through the corridor while looking at the floor.Suddenly you bump with a girl making her stumble a little, files are flew away falling in the floor.

Y/n:"Iam so sorry,Iam so sorry ma'am.I didn't notice you."you help her to pick up the files.

Y/n:"Iam so sorry again,are you got hurt d---

??:"No ma'am I f---are you Mrs kim?"you frown before shooking.

Y/n:"u-um no Iam choi Y/n."you smile a little.

??:"Aren't you Taehyung sir's wife?"that's when realisation hits you.

Y/n:"ah-ahhh yes Iam,Iam his wife Mrs kim."you handed her the files as she bows at you.

??:"You are so beautiful in person ma'am."you let out chuckle hearing her words.

Y/n:"ohh thank you but every girl is beautiful I guess."she nod while smiling.

??:"You came to meet with sir?Should I take you to hi---

Y/n:"No no I just meet with him.Now I have to leave now and once again sorry."she shook her head before bowing at you.

??:"Bye bye ma'am."you turn around and continue to walk.
:
:
:
:
:
:
Putting all the bouquets on the table you let out sigh before looking at them who are smiling at you.

Y/n:"Am I going to somewhere that you all are giving me this?"

Manager:"Ohho it's our congratulations to you.We wish you that you to have a happy married life."smile slowly vanish from your face.

Rey:"yes Y/n your husband is so lucky to have you.He will not find a girl like you in this whole universe."you chuckle before hitting his arm.

Y/n:"Should I say thank you then?"

Seyon:"Y/n I made strawberry cake for you.I hope you will like it."Everyone widen their eyes as you take a bite from the cake smilingly.

Y/n:"Umm it's so tasty I love it.Thank you seyon you are so sweet."she smile happily.

Jeni:"Seyon why did you made strawberry c---

Y/n:"No need you all can go to your work.I will take my time to do the calculation."they all nod and one by one leave from there.