part:12

Buttoning up the sleeves of shirt in front of the dressing table Taehyung look at you through the mirror.He shook his head as you were sleeping like there is no tomorrow.Taking a perfume he start spray on his body.Suddenly a thud sound gain his attention.He instantly turn his head towards you.He look at your falling figure on the floor with wide eyes but didn't went to you check on you...

Y/n:"Ah-ahhh aucchh my ba-back."you slowly sit straight in the floor looking around the room.

Y/n:"Where am I?"blinking your eyes you frown when you see him doing his work.Soon your eyes widen in shock looking up at the clock as It shows 8:12 am.

Y/n:"Why didn't you wake me up?"getting up from the floor you look at him as he was wearing a blue brazer.He turn to you with serious look before coming to you..

Taehyung:"Iam not your secretary who will update you in time to time.Do whatever you want to do but please don't come in front of me."saying that he bump with your shoulder purposely before getting out of the room.You clench your fist before going towards the big picture of him which was hanging on the wall above the bed.you glare at the picture before---

Y/n:"JERK BASTARD MANNERLESS CRAZY KIM IDIOT TAEHYUNG."you let out a scoff before going to bathroom angrily.

Time skip>>>>

You come down in hurry before going to the dining room.They give you a smile seeing you there.You immediately bows at them.

Y/n:"Good morning everyone."you look around to find Taehyung.

Mrs kim:"He left before you came dear."you let out nervous smile before sitting beside grandma..

Grandma:"He said that he will eat in the office as he already got late so don't worry about him."you frown before looking at her.

Y/n:"Why I will worry about that idiot jerk?I hope he find a cockroach in his food and he eats that without knowing."you curse him in mind before looking at her..

Y/n:"ohh I got it grandma.Actually I wanted to tell you all something."they all look at you.You gulp down before looking at your plate.

Mrs kim:"Why are you hesitating dear.Feel free and tell us."she smile at you sweetly making you calm a little.

Y/n:"Can I continue to go on my restourent if you don't mind.Actually that's my fath----

Mr kim:"Let me tell you one thing y/n, if you want to do a job then do, we will not prevent you from that.And about that restourent I mean your restourent is your responsibility.You can go anytime,for that you don't have to take permission from us."he raise his brows at you as you nod happily.

Y/n:"Thank you uncle thank you so much."he roll his eyes before shooking his head making you frown.

Y/n:"Did I said something wrong?"

Grandma:"You called him uncle sweetie.He is your father in law now.Isn't it will awkward if you call him by uncle?"you let out a chuckle before nodding.

Y/n:"Sorry my mistake,thank you dad."he smile at you before eating his food.

Y/n:"U-um where is Tarin?she isn't home?"

Mrs kim:"She still sleeping as she was very tired from the last night."you slowly nod before eating silently.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Taehyung:"Everyone of this office is congratulating me for my fucking wedding.Ahh it's so annoying that I can't even express to them Jimin."he lean with the chair closing his eyes.

Jimin:"Bro you need to chill.I don't understand why aren't you liking her?she is----he stop when Taehyung glare at him.

Taehyung:"I.ALREADY.LOVE.SOMEONE.DON'T.FORGET.THAT."jimin let out a sigh before getting up from the chair..

Jimin:"Well do whatever you want.I thought to come to your office and meet with you."

Taehyung:"Iam sorry Jimin I didn't want to shout on you."jimin smile at him before shooking his head.

Jimin:"You don't have to Tae.I know how you are feeling right now.I hope your life will be set soon.Ok I have to leave as it's getting the time for the hospital."Taehyung wave at him as he get out of the room.

Taehyung look at his laptop before typing on that with serious look.He let out a sigh before resting his head on the chair.

Taehyung:"It's so annoying."he close his eyes...

Time skip>>>>>

Getting all dressd up you come down to leave from the house.

Mrs kim:"Y/n wait a minute."you stop walking when she come towards you with a tiffin box.You frown looking at the box as she handed you....

Y/n:"What is in it mom?"she smile before patting your head.

Mrs kim:"It's a tiffin for your husband."you widen your eyes looking at her.

Y/n:"H-he forgot to take?"she nod making you scream from inside.

Mrs kim:"Dear you will go to his office and give him this tiffin box ok.He will be so happy to you there."you internally facepalm while thinking that.

Y/n:"He will throw this on my face for sure if he sees me there."you said in mind before smile fakely at her.

Y/n:"I w-will give him don't worry mom."you nod before walking towards the entrance...

Meanwhile>>>>

Taehyung:"Ok I will check that if I get time mr shin.No need to go there."holding the phone beside his left ear he stand in front of the big glass looking at the whole city.

Taehyung:"Don't worry you will get double profit by the contract.Iam assuring yo----suddenly the door burst open making him looking that way.He stood froze looking at her.

Taehyung:"Mia?"he immediately look at his phone before talking with the person.

Taehyung:"mr shin I will talk you later.Ok thank you I will I will."hanging up the call he look at her.She immediately come run to him wrapping her arms around his waist she hug him tightly making him stumble a little.

Mia:"I-I thought I will lose you for forever."she look up at him.

Taehyung:"Why I will forget you mia?I told you nah I will fix everything in place."she pout before nodding.

Mia:"Actually I want to tell you something important."He nod his head giving her attention.

Mia:"Your mom she is----she stop talking when realisation hits her.

Mia:"What if he don't believe me?I have no proves for that.I can't ruin my image in front of him.I think staying silent would be best for now."she stare at somewhere while thinking about that.

Taehyung:"What you want to tell mia?what happen suddenly?" she shook her head..

Mia:"actually I forgot what I was about to tell."he let out a chuckle before hugging her again putting his chin on her shoulder.

Taehyung:"I will fix everything sweetheart so don't worry."she nod hugging him back.

Time skip>>>>>

After talking with the receptionist you start to walk towards the elevator.Mia come out from the elevator while talking with someone on the phone while you look at the box which making you both bump a little with eachother.

Y/n:"Iam sorry ma'am."saying that you continue to walk as well as she.Both of you stop on your track.

Y/n:"Did I saw her before?"you frown before looking behind as she also stop on her track. You look at her back with frown before turning to walk again.

Mia:"I think I saw her before."she look behind at you as you get inside the elevator.She frown before shooking her head.

Mia:"I guess Iam not--umm yeah nili Iam listening."talking on the phone she also leave from there.

To Be Continue~~~~