Part:10

Next day>>>>>

You were watching a drama while lying on the sofa.You smile when the couple kiss eachother in that drama.Taking a bowl of chips you start to eat while enjoying that.

Y/n:"Now they are making me to want a husband .Should I start again to go on a blind date?"you stare at the TV screen while munching the chips.

Suddenly the door rings making you look towards the main door.You frown before getting up from the sofa going towards the door.Opening the door you look at the person.

Y/n:"MRS KIM?"she smile at you before hugging you suddenly.

Mrs kim:"Did I disturb you?"you immediately shook your head and give her space her to enter inside...

Y/n:"No no you didn't.Please take a seat here."she sit on the sofa before looking at you.

Y/n:"Iam going to bring some sna---she grab your hand making you sit beside her.

Mrs kim:"No need actually I came here to talk with you,can I?"you nod at her before giving her all the attention..

Mrs kim:"Please first listen to me carefully ok dear,don't freak out."you frown not knowing her intention at all.

Y/n:"Tell me aunty Iam listening."she take a deep breath before looking at you.

Mrs kim:"Because of me you lost your mother.Even if that was an accident but still she hit by my car.I still think myself as guilty.I know you are a kind hearted girl that's why you didn't file a case against me I----

Y/n:"Aunty why are you telling me this?That's our past please don't think yourself as guilty.I know y---she grab your hand softly looking at you with her teary eyes.

Mrs kim:"I want you to do something for me dear.I want to repent my mistake will give me a chance?"you frown before nodding..

Y/n:"Aunty I will do whatever you want.Tell me aunty what I can do for you."she gulp down before opening her mouth.

Mrs kim:"PLEASE MARRY MY SON."you stare at her with blank face before getting up from the sofa as she does the same.

Y/n:"W-what?Are y-you---

Mrs kim:"I WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED WITH MY SON,KIM TAEHYUNG."you look away flipping the hairs.

Y/n:"Aunty you even know what are you saying?"she grab your hands again making you look at her.

Mrs kim:"Please dear don't deny me.I know what Iam asking you to do.I want to repent my mistake by---

Y/n:"By marrying me with your son?no aunty it's not right.You know he has already a girlfriend then how can I---

Mrs kim:"I Know he has but I don't want that girl to marry my son.She is not capable of my son.She is not the type of my----

Y/n:"Aunty they loves eachother.Please don't separate them.It's not right at all.Please aunty don't separate them."you turn your back to her while caressing your forehead.Grabbing your arm she turn you around to face her.

Mrs kim:"Please fulfill my wish.I want you to marry my son.I promise you that you will be happy with him.Just give it a chance."you shook your head making her frown.

Y/n:"Iam sorry aunty but I can't do this."you turn around and start to walk towards your room.Suddenly a thud sound gain your attention.you turn around to her.Your eyss widen in shock to her sitting on the floor while holding her chest.Tears are falling from her eyes.

You immediately run towards her.you held her shoulder patting her back softly.She tries to breath but couldn't.

Y/n:"Aunty try to breath please."closing her eyes she fell on you making your heart drop.