part:16

Slowly opening your eyes you roam your eyes around the room before sitting straight on the sofa.You look down at your hand and frown seeing the bandage.

Y/n:"When did I put the bandage?"you whishper staring at the bandage.You look at Taehyung as he come out from the bathroom while wiping his hair with towel.

Y/n:"perhaps he did?"you thought in your mind.He take a glance at you before looking at the mirror.You both made eye contact through the mirror.

Taehyung:"Thank you."you frown hearing  that.He finally turn to you coming towards you.

Taehyung:"Thank you for saving my sister."first time his eyes showing some emotions besides hatrad towards you.you just stare at him thinking something.

Taehyung:"Why aren't you saying anything?huh well that's all."he turn around to walk towards the bed.You quickly stand up looking at him.

Y/n:"Thank you."he turn to you again.

Taehyung:"For?"he raise his brows at you.

Y/n:"For this thank you."you show him your hand.

Taehyung:"most welcome."he smile a little before going to dressing table you get ready.

Time skip~~~~

Mrs kim:"tell me how you cut your hand?Let me look what if it was---you hug her tightly making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Iam fine mom,it's just a small cut nothing serious to worry."she pat your back softly before kissing your head.

Mrs kim:"Promise me that you will take care of yourself.I just want my family to stay safe and healthy,are you getting what Iam trying to say?"you nod before drinking the juice which she made for you.

Mrs kim:"Did something happened to Tarin?she isn't coming out from her room.I don't know what I will do with this girl."you look at her before getting up from the sofa.

Y/n:"She is tired maybe.Iam going to check her."she nod and walk away from there.You goes to kitchen to make something for Tarin.

Entering inside her room you look at her.She was typing on her laptop being focus.Soon her gaze fell on you,a wide smile crept on her face.

Y/n:"What are you doing Taru?"you keep the tray on the bed before sitting beside her.

Tarin:"Assignments!I have to complete them in 3 days."you nod before pushing the tray towards her.

Y/n:"I made egg sandwich and chocolate milkshake for you."She hug you tightly.

Tarin:"Thank you unnie.Iam starving to death Iam telling you true."you smile before motioning her to eat.

Y/n:"Why did you tell your brother?Didn't I forbid you to tell anyone?"she gives you a guilty look.

Tarin:"Iam sorry unnie but you didn't let me to treat your wound so I thought oppa could handle you."you let out a sigh before looking down at your phone.

Y/n:"It's ok umm Iam have to leave now.You take care of yourself ok."she nod her head before eating the sandwich.

Time skip~~~~~~

Y/n:"So tell me what you want to try in my restourent?"he smile leaning on the chair.

Mingyu:"Can I try you?"you scoff before glaring at him making him laugh.

Y/n:"You better stop flirting with me."He lean forward looking at you lovingly.

Mingyu:"I know you don't feel anything for me but still blush a little that will make me feel good."you sigh a little shooking your head.

Y/n:"Why?I mean why?look you are wasting your precious time on me.However tell me how long you will stay here?"

Mingyu:"Maybe 2 or 3 months?Do you want me to stay?If yes then I will stay here forever with you love."he held your hand softly.

Mingyu:"Don't ever think yourself alone because you have me beside you.You are not alone here.You will always find me standing beside you love."you hesitantly nod pulling your hand from his grip.

Y/n:"I know after all you are my best friend."he nod sadly before looking towards the window.He sees a girl and boy teasing eachother and laughing together.He remembered about the past.How he used to tease you,how you pull his ears when he makes fun of you,how you reject him when everytime he proposed you.He chukckle remembering that beautiful past.

FLASHBACK~~~~~

You look around the people who is giggling at you both.You let out a sigh before walking pass by him.

Mingyu:"I love you my love,where are you going without me?"he also run behind you chasing you like a puppy.

Y/n:"I will kick on you ass if you again propose me in front of the whole College."he grab your arm turning you around to face him.

Mingyu:"Why you don't love me back love?Every girls are going mad to date me but here you are.Please date me if you don't like me then I will not force you."you push him slightly.

Y/n:"ahh how many times I have to tell you that I just see you as a friend.Because of you everyone is thinking that we both are couple.You are making me embarrassed."he look down at the grass tears forming in his eyes making his vision blur.

Wrapping arms around him you hug him tightly.He immediately hug you back.

Y/n:"You are my best friend and you always be.Please don't waste your time on me.I promise you that I will find the best girl for you who will love you the way you love."he sniff hugging you tightly.
Someone keep staring at you both with teary eyes from a little far away...

PRESENT~~~~~~

Coming out from the washroom you look at him,working at his laptop.You hesitantly walk towards him.

Y/n:"I want to ask you something?Are you free?"he look at you before removing his earbuds.

Taehyung:"What?"he again put his focus on his laptop.

Y/n:"Do you know Mr kean?"he nod his head in response.

Taehyung:"What about him?"He take a glance at you.

Y/n:"He gave me a proposal that h----

Taehyung:"for your kind information MRS  KIM TAEHYUNG you are not single anymore so you better reject him."you widen your eyes before scoffing

Y/n:"Yeah he gave me proposal about business not for marriage."he let out a chuckle while typing on his laptop.

Taehyung:"Reject him because he is a froud and cheater.He will cheat you so I don't approve you to link with him."you scoff before folding your arms.

Y/n:"And who are you mr?"he smirk before looking at you.

Taehyung:"I think you should eat almonds and dry fruits because your memory is getting weak and empty."you glare at him.

Y/n:"Yeah are you trying to say that Iam brainless?How dare you Mr Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung:"You asked for the suggestion and now you are yelling at me wow.For your kind information Iam your husband so I can't approve you to link with with the man like him,did I make it clear?"he smile a little at you.

Y/n:"Whatever."saying that you take the pillow from the bed.

Taehyung:"Have a bad dream y/n."lying on the sofa you glare at him.

Y/n:"You too jerk."you turn around to sleep.

Next morning~~~~~

Taehyung take his blazer to wear.He look at your sleeping figure.He slowly comes to you bending down to you.Some hair strands covering your face.Without his knowing he lift his hand to remove the hairs but stop in the midway from touching your face....

Taehyung:"IT'S NOT RIGHT."thinking that in his mind he get up and leave the room immediately.You slowly open your eyes looking at the door.

Y/n:"IT'S NOT RIGHT."you also think in your mind.

To Be Continue.......