Part:31

Mia greet all the guest with fake smile.She excuse herself and come towards her father.

Mia:"Dad!why you had to throw a party today?aren't we celebrating early?"he smile before offering her a drink.

M/D:"I don't think so Princess.Well we have to celebrate anyways so why not today?And that girl she has no other choice but to agree with you."she smirk before nodding and sip on her drink.

Mia:"She have to agree with me as she has no other choice now.But it's been late now where is she?I gave her much time,she should have been here until now."she look towards the entrance.

M/D:"Don't worry she is maybe packing her things.Ler her take times afterall in last Taehyung will be yours."she smile nodding her head in satisfaction.

Mia:"Where is mom?I can't see her?"she look around the place.

M/D:"Maybe talking with her colleagues.You know how she is.Let her be and you enjoy the party okay."she grab his arm and hug him tightly.

Mia:"Thank you dad for supporting me.You are the best."he chuckle nodding his head.He towards a man who is calling him.

M/D:"Okay princess I have to leave now.My colleagues are calling me."he slowly walk towards them.

Mia smile before looking down at her phone.She smile looking at Taehyung's pic.

Mia:" Iam missing you like hell babe.Don't worry I will set you free soon."

Time skip~~~~~~

Coming out from the car you look at the house.Closing the door you start to walk towards the entrance.

Mia was smiling while talking with a girl and soon her gaze fell on the entrance.She smirk seeing you entering inside the hall.You look at her as she start to walk towards you.

Mia:"So you decided to show up now.Tell me you are---------a slap sound echoing the whole place gaining everyone's attention.She slowly look at you while helding her cheeks.

Her father about to come to you but you show him your palm stopping him right there.

Y/n:"Don't you dare to interfere today!I will not spare you if you do I swear."you again look at her.

Mia:"Y-you how dare to sl-------you again slap her in her other cheek making everyone gasp loudly.

M/D:"How dare you------you glare at him make him stop talking.

Y/n:"I told you not to interfere,so kindly don't."you again put your attention on her

Y/n:"so my husband molested you right?then you are celebrating like you won something.shouldn't you feel sad or upset?"you raise you brows at her as she glare at you while clenching her jaw tightly.

Mia:"You are messing with me y--------

Y/n:"Ohh really?but who started first?you  or me?Huh I think you should spill truth in front of everyone now,don't you?"she scoff before glaring at you.

Mia:"You husband Kim Taehyung molested me and he even k-----she stop talking when another slap lands on her cheek.

Y/n:"Don't you feel ashamed?How can you be so low and nasty minded?Don't you love him?it isn't love in fact you just obsessed with him nothing more."she again scoff looking at you.

Mia:"You are wasting your time here.Iam giving you one more chance lea-----

Y/n:"Iam giving you too.Confess your crimes and apologise right now."