part:6

Sitting in the bed resting your head on the bedboard you stare at the photo frame of your mother and yours.You were smiling while hugging your mom tightly.A tear fell from your eyes remembering that moments,UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS...

Somi:"Y/n I brought foods for you."sitting beside you she place the tray on the bed.

Y/n:"Iam not feeling like eating now just leave me alone please."she let out sigh before grabbing your hands.

Somi:"How long you will regret y/n?It's not your fault that you couldn't save aunty.It's all plans of god,you can't go against him right."you look at her before nodding slowly.

Somi:"Aunty wanted you to stay happy but not like this.Think about her how she is feeling seeing you like this.Iam sure she is cursing me in alian language."you let out light chuckle at  her words.

Somi:"You are not alone baby.We are here with you.You have to make aunty proud not like this but."you nod slightly.Suddenly the door bell ring making you looking at her.

Somi:"Iam going to check you wait here."she immediately run from there leaving you alone.

You stare at the photo frame again carassing that with you hand.You quickly wipe your tears.

Y/n:"I will be strong momma.I will stay strong.You daughter isn't weak yeah Iam not weak.I will make you proud momma."you start to cry silently while hugging the frame tightly.

Mrs kim:"Dear!"you sniff before turning your head towards the doorway.You frown looking at her in front of you.Her eyes are also swollen and red.You can see pain and regret in her eyes...

She slowly come towards you before sitting on the floor making your eyes widen in shock.You about to get up but she quickly grab your hand telling you to sit there.You keep sitting on the bed while she is in front of you sitting on the floor.

Mrs kim:"I-Iam so-sorry dear.I know my sorry won't be able to bring your mother.But st-still Iam so so sorry."she start to cry while holding your hands.Your eyes also get teary by seeing her crying.

Y/n:"ma'am p-please first you get up and sit on the bed."she shook her head before saying.

Mrs kim:"I-Iam sorry please forgive me dear.Because of me y-you lost your mother."she cries loudly making you even cry more.

Meanwhile~~~~~

Taehyung stare at the photo frame which  was hanging on the wall.Where you are at your graduation attire and beside your mother holding a folding certificate.She was looking at you proudly.

Somi stand behind him looking at him suspiciously.Sensing her presence he turn around to look at her.

Somi:"Why are you here?look I don't want  y/n to feel any pain by seeing your mom.Iam sorry if Iam being rude but please leave from here."Taehyung look around the place before looking at her.

Taehyung:"I just want my mom to meet with her.She is feeling guilty about the incident even if she is not the culprit.I want them to move on and."she frown looking at him.

Somi:"Are you all thinking that y/n will file a case against your mom?If yes then let me tell you one thing y/n is not immature that she will file a case."keeping her hands on her hips she look up at him.

Somi:"If she wanted to file a case then she would have done that 2 days ago already.She is mature and sensible girl.She is just upset about the lose she had.She isn't thinking your mom as culprit.So mr kim it will be better if you all keep distance with her and leave her alone."he look at her before walking towards your room..