part:23

You were having chit chat with grandma and Mrs kim while sitting on the sofa.You continuesly look on the clock as Taehyung hasn't return from office.You pout as you start to feel hungry.You carase your stomach while looking at the entrance waiting for him to come.Well it's became habit for you to eat with him daily.You love to tease him as he does the same.

You smile when you see Taehyung enter inside with serious look.You stood up and walk towards him as he walk pass by you ignoring you completely.

Y/n:"Did I become invisible?"You frown and look at his back.

Mrs kim:"Tae why you are so late?you know y/n haven't her dinner as she was waiting for you t------

Taehyung:"Mom I already had my dinner with a friend,so tell her to eat."saying that he straight walk towards the stairs.Mrs kim look at you with frowning.

Mrs kim:"What happen to him suddenly?"you smile at her before standing in front of her.

Y/n:"Maybe he is tired.Don't worry I will go and check him."

Grandma:"dear first have your dinner the---you shook your head and run to your room.

You frown when you see him sleeping on  the bed.You slowly walk towards him and ask---

Y/n:"Are you okay?Hello!"you frown when he don't give response to you.

Y/n:"Wow you already fall asleep?at least change your cloths"you turn around and walk out of the room.He open his eyes as soon as you close the door.

Next morning~~~~

You serve the breakfast on the table with the help of the maids.You smile when everyone come to have breakfast and sit on their seat.

Y/n:"Good morning everyone."They nod and smile.

Mrs kim:"Where is Taehyung dear?"you look towards Taehyung when he comes there.

Taehyung:"Iam sorry guys I have to leave now.I have to attend a meeting so Iam sorry."He turn around to leave.

Y/n:"Hey have breakfast first then go."he turn to look at you.

Taehyung:"You can have if you want."He turn around and leave from there.You frown at his sudden behavior.

Mr kim:"Is everything okay between you two?"he raise his brows as you nod smiling fakely.

Y/n:"He must be worried for his work dad.Don't worry he will be fine."

Mrs kim:"okay leave it.Sit beside me dear."you nod before sitting beside her.

Tarin:"Unnie I will come with my friends to your restourent.They are so excited to meet with  you again."you smile at her nodding.

Y/n:"You all are welcome to my restourent at any time."she nods happily.

Mr kim:"Y/n if you need any help then don't hesitate to tell me or Taehyung okay."You nod while smiling..

Y/n:"I will for sure dad thank you."he nod and continue to eat.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Taehyung:"Didn't I told you to finish that within one day?"he growl at the man who is staring at the floor slightly shaking.

Taehyung:"You all are useless.I don't know how the hell I kept you all in work."He throw the files in front of his feet.

??:"Iam sorry sir,p-please give me one----

Taehyung:"I already gave you a lot of time but not anymore.Leave now."he glare at him.

??:"S-sir please give me a c-chan-----

Taehyung:"I SAID LEAVE."he jump a little hearing his growl.He bows at him before taking the files and walk away from the room.