part:9

Coming to your room you throw the bag on the bed before kicking on the dressing table angrily.

Y/n:"What the hell he think of himself?what I ever done to him?can't he stay away from me?idiot, jerk,bastard."you let out a scoff before sitting on the bed.

Y/n:"he can't be her son.Iam sure he is adopted.Yup that would be the reason.He is not like her at all.Such a crazy jerk."you lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Y/n:"LCMWLM!"you roll on the bed while screaming.

Y/n:"I hate him so much.I hate him really.I really feel bad for his girlfriend.Poor her she have to suffer in her rest of life.Well it's not my business then why Iam thinking about him?"getting up from the bed you quickly run towards the bathroom.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Kim family was chit chating happily sitting on the sofa together.Suddenly their gaze fell on the entrance.Their smile slowly get vanish seeing Taehyung with a girl.Mrs kim look at the girl beside him as they both are holding their hands.Taehyung look at Mia before walking towards them.

Taehyung:"Hey guys Iam back.Look a special guest come to meet with you guys from paris."he stand in front of them.

Mia:"Hello everyone Iam Taehyung's girlfriend Mia."she smile looking up at him as he does the same.

Mrs kim:"Huh?girlfriend?you?"she gaze her up to down.A model would be perfect to describe her.

Mr kim:"Why you all are standing?come dear sit with us."Taehyung nod before leading her to sit beside him..

Taehyung:"Iam sorry guys.I about to tell you about her but couldn’t."he smile before helding her hand.

Mr kim:"When you arrived in korea dear?"she look at him before crossing her legs in front of them.Mrs kim observing her actions with sharp gaze..

Mia:"Actually I came here last night with my friend."he nod before looking towards  mrs kim.

Mr kim:"Honey go arrange some snacks.She come here for the first time."getting up from the sofa she stomp towards the kitchen angrily...

Time skip~~

Leaning with the kitchen's counter mrs kim stare at the corner thinking about the thorn which come between her desire of making you the part of this family.

Grandma:"What are you thinking so deeply?"she stand beside her.

Mrs kim:"Mom please do something.I don't want this girl to be my son's wife.I didn't like her."she whine while closing her eyes.

Mrs kim:"Did you like her?"She raise her brows.

Grandma:"Not at all.She is like a spoiled daddy's princess.By talking with her Iam sure about one thing that she can't handle our family's situation as she has already childishness."mrs kim look down at floor.

Mrs kim:"I don't know what to do now."

Tarin:"What you guys doing here?"she stand in front of them.

Grandma:"Sweetie did you like that girl?"she immediately shook her head.

Tarin:"Grandma she is such a bitch---

Mrs kim:"Language!!"she glare at Tarin as she curse in front of them.

Tarin:"Sorry nah.Ok now tell me what's the plan?"both of them frown looking at Tarin.

Mrs kim:"What plan?"Crossing her arms in front of her.

Tarin:"of course you both don't want that girl to become our family member right?so tell me what you both will do now?"

Grandma:"Nothing for now.It's impossible to go against Taehyung's decision.If he loves her then let them ge----

Mrs kim:"No no please I want y/n to become my daughter in law.She is the one who will bring the happiness in my family,in Tae's life."she held her head in tension.

Tarin:"I THINK I HAVE A PLAN FOR THAT."she smirk looking at them.Both of them look at her with hope in their eyes.

Time skip>>>>>

Walking while holding hands Mia look up at Taehyung. she link her arm with him firmly.

Mia:"Are you happy to see me here?"he look down at her before wrapping his arms around her pulling her close.

Taehyung:"More than you can imagine sweetheart.You could have informed me that you are coming here."putting her hands on his neck she look into his eyes.

Mia:"Then it wouldn't be surprise.By the way tell me how was the party?Did I disturb you?"she pout slightly as he smile shooking his head.

Taehyung:"Not so good not so bad."soon  his mind replays the scene of your encounter with him.He frowns thinking something..

Mia:"What happen?"he look down at her.

Taehyung:"Umm what is the meaning of LCMWLM?"she frown in confusion.

Mia:"How I will know about that?Why you want to know that?"he shook his head before grabbing her hand to continue walking.

Taehyung:"Nothing I just wanted to know.Leave it,for now I want to enjoy my time with you."she smile before getting inside the car.He also goes towards the driver seat.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Mrs kim:"are you sure?this plan will work out?"She look towards Tarin who is eating a apple while scrolling her phone.

Tarin:"Momma if you have any other choice then tell me."she shook her head before looking towards grandma.

Mrs kim:"What are you thinking mom?"sitting beside her on the bed she look at her.

Grandma:"I think Tarin's plan is good to fulfill our wish.And we have no other option beside that."

Tarin:"Ahh you both are thinking too much.Momma let's do this tomorrow."she look at her mother with excitement.

Mrs kim:"Iam still thinking about this.We need to think one more time."she look down at her lap.

Grandma:"Today Tae brought her here and tomorrow he will say that he will get married with her then we will have no other choice but giving them blessings."mrs kim widen her eyes by hearing that.

Mrs kim:"Because of me she lost her mother.Now It's my responsibility to take care of her.I want to bring her here as my  son's wife and by doing that I can live in peace."grandma and tarin smile while nodding.

Tarin:"Yes momma you are right.Let's do it."she clap her hands happily.

Mrs kim:"TOMORROW IAM GOING TO EXECUTE THIS PLAN."she nod her head firmly.

To Be Continue~~~~