part:21

You glare at him who is just smiling at you innocently.You scoff before standing in front of him.

Y/n:"Why the hell you are calling me wifey?You even start calling me that in front the family wh----

Taehyung:"So what's the problem?And for your kind information my parents also call eachother with nicknames so why shouldn’t we?It's normal for the couples--

Y/n:"But we are not.You can't call me that in fact with no nicknames got it."He  sit on the bed tilting his head he stare at you.

Taehyung:"Wifey wifey wifey wifey---you glare at him as he laugh at your reaction.

Y/n:"what's wrong with you Taehyung?I can't get it that what the matter now?"He act like he is thinking something while tapping his chin.

Taehyung:"Iam trying to be romentic for you but here you are ruining my mo---

Y/n:"Iam not telling you to do that.Ahhh you are losing your mind.What to do with you."you glare at him as he look down sadly.You frown seeing him acting like upset.

Y/n:"Yeah what's wrong?Look I didn't mean to s-say t----he instantly look up at you.

Taehyung:"Give me a nickname just like I gave you."you scoff before folding arms in front of him.

Y/n:"Nickname?Should I call you---you bend down to his level making him look at you intensely.you smirk seeing his reaction.

Taehyung:"What?"he whishpers slowly as his hot breath hit your face.You both stare at eachother.

Y/n:"Crazy gorilla!"he smile vanish slowly hearing that as you start to laugh at his look.You turn around to walk,he immediately grab your hand pulling you towards him.You gasp when he pins you on the bed.You struggle to get free from his grip but he immediately hovers above you making you gulp in nervousness.

Y/n:"Yeah I will scream if you dare to do something ba-----he smirk at you flushing face.

Taehyung:"So what?Nobody will interfere if I do something to you."you scoff glaring at him.

Y/n:"Get of me right now,you are so heavy.Get of now you heavy gorilla."he chuckle at you cute bickarings with him.

Y/n:"What so funny?look I will----

Taehyung:"First give me a nickname."you look away from him.

Y/n:"I won’t.I gave you already crazy gorilla isn't that good?"he lean to your face making feeling a knot inside the stomach.

Taehyung:"Give me a sexy nickname like I gave you wifey.Iam your husband not a stranger that you are shying to give."

Y/n:"I won't Mr gorilla.I will call you by this name.Gorilla gorilla gorilla go----he smirk before tickling you making you laugh loudly.

Y/n:"Y-y- sto-stop yo-you ahhhhhh----he tickled you untill your face get red because of laughing. He lay down beside you breathing heavily.He tilt his head to look at you as you also look at him while laughing.

Y/n:"I will ta-take revenge for that Mr kim."

Taehyung:"I want to see what you can do wifey."You both smile widely.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Sitting on the chair Mia look at the man who was sitting while leaning back with the chair.She take out a bundle of money and keeps that on the table.The man smirk seeing the money.He set his black cap properly and sit straight back.His sharp gaze staring at her.

Mia:"Just keep follow her and give me all details."she look at that man who just keep smirking.

??:"Don't worry ma'am.Stalking is my dangerous yet beautiful habit.I will give you updates about her."