part:15

Looking beside at him you gulp down before again looking towards the window of the car.It was getting awkward so you decided to break the silence.

Y/n:"U-umm when you came from Canada?"he look at you before looking ahead as he was driving.He just smile hearing your stuttering.

Y/n:"Yeah why are you smiling?did I said something funny?yeah mingyu don't piss me nor I wi----

Mingyu:"Nor you will kiss me right love."you glare at him before looking away from him.

Mingyu:"ok ok Iam sorry love---

Y/n:"stop calling me that please."you look at him with serious look.

Mingyu:"I will call you that till my last breath,please don't stop me from calling you love.You know I always do what I want.Ok cut the crap I came here 1 week ago when you a---

Y/n:"Getting married.Why didn't you come to the restourent to meet me?"he smile before nodding.

Mingyu:"I thought I would cry like a heart broken lover---he stop talking focus on driving.You look at him letting out a sigh.

Y/n:"For how long you will chase behind me?I only sees you as a f---

Mingyu:"I know that no need to say that again.So tell me how is going your married life?I hope he is treating you good."you let out a sad chuckle.

Y/n:"I think so.By the way tell me about yourself mr. dancer.Iam sure a lot of girls are lining behind you."

Mingyu:"yup you are right but no one can take your place which crept in my heart permanently love."you hit on his arm making him chuckle.

Time skip~~~~~

Entering inside the room you direct goes to washroom.Coming out from there you  about to take the pillow from the bed--

Taehyung:"Where you went after the party?"ignoring him you put the pillow on the sofa.

Taehyung:"Iam asking something to you?Why are you silent?"you take out blanket from the cupboard and put that on sofa.Grabbing your arm he turn you around making you gasp at his sudden action.

Y/n:"What is your problem?can't you stay away from me?look it's always you who treat me like a trash.Please mind your own business and let me do mine."pushing him by his chest you look at him with your teary eyes.

Y/n:"You left me alone in the party and never check on me how I am doing,do I need anything or not?nothing,so please don't act like my husband.Good night."saying that you lay on the sofa tuning your back to him.You immediately wipe your tears which are falling non stop.He stare at your back without emotions.

Next day~~~~

You were doing some calculations while sitting on the chair.You look up at the person who just enter inside the room.

Y/n:"Seyon?what happen?do---she sit on the floor making you frown.

Y/n:"why are you sitting there?sit on the chair seyon."she shook her head before leaning her head on your lap.

Y/n:"seyon tell me what happen why are you crying?look you are making me scared."she look up at you with her crying face.

Seyon:"Iam getting married in next month."

Y/n:"It's a good news then why are you crying?Congratulations to--ahh don't cry."you wipe her tears.

Seyon:"I don't want to leave mom and dad.Dad is not well he just got surgery recently.I don't know how mom will take care of him and herse---