part:11

Staring at the mirror you look at yourself.White long wedding gown looking so good on you.A simple diamond crown was set on your head making you looking like a Princess.

??:"You are all ready ma'am."you look at the make up artist bowing at her you smile a little.

??:"You should smile after all it's your wedding day ma'am."you stare at her thinking about the decision you took.

Opening the door somi get inside the room looking at you.She come towards you before hugging you from behind.

Somi:"You are looking so pretty y/niee."your eyes get teary in no time.Make up artist leave the room giving you both some time alone.

Somi:"What happen?Why did you agree on marrying him?You have to tell me y/niee."you look down while crying.She immediately hug you patting your back softly.

Y/n:"I d-don't know what to do now.I j-just wanted t----you stop talking just keep hugging her..

FLASHBACKS>>>>>>

Taehyung:"Let's make a deal y/n."you frown looking at him as he was in serious mood.

Y/n:"What?leave from here.I don't want to talk with you."you try to push him but he just stood there like a statue.

Y/n:"Yeah go from here.I want to sleep so just leave."he let out deep breath before getting inside your house making your eyes widen.

Y/n:"yeah wh----

Taehyung:"Let's get married."you stop at your track looking at him with shock.He turn around to face you.

Taehyung:"JUST FOR 6 MONTHS,AFTER THAT WE WILL GET DIVORCE.THEN YOU WILL GO TO YOUR WAY AND I WILL GO TO MINE."you blink your eyes trying to understand.

Y/n:"H-huh do you think this is a game?I don't want to marry you then let alone staying with you for 6 months."rolling his eyes he stand in front of you.

Taehyung:"M-my mom she wants that.For her better health I want to do this.And also I don't like you too let alone marrying you.So I want you to help me.In 6 months mom will be fine then we will get divorce."you both stare at eachother...

PRESENT>>>>>

Looking around the place Mia walk towards the corridor looking for Taehyung. she wipe her tears before taking her phone to call him.

Mia:"How can he marry someone else?I will not let that happen."saying that she call him but unreachable..

Mia:"Ahhh what to do now?Where to find him?"she start to walk through the corridor.

Meanwhile~~~~

Tarin:"Momma why are you acting like you are absuletely fine.Don't jump around till the wedding end."keeping her hands on hips she glare at her mom.

Mrs kim:"What to do then if Iam being too much happy.And don't worry nobody will know about that."she let out a laugh.

Tarin:"Momma still you can't act like you are fine and healthy.You should act like you are still sick and sad ok."

Mrs kim:"By the way how was my acting?Iam sure I did a great job.You know how hard I had to convince Jimin to lie them.I had emotionally blackmail him."both of them giggle in the room.

Tarin:"But that was my idea so you should treat me momma.Finally oppa is getting married with y/n unn---she stop when she look at the person who is looking at them being shock.Mrs kim also look behind.

Mia:"S-so that was all lie.It was all plan."she shook her head in disbelief.

Mia:"I never thought you will be this low and----