part:20

Entering inside the room you look around.A small smile crept on your face after seeing your house.You still can feel the warmth of your mother.Even if she is not alive but she is always with you.You slowly walk towards her room.

You slowly walk towards the cupboard opening that you look around the things.Opening a drawar you notice some files.You take them out before closing the cupboard.Keeping the files in   the floor you look through the each files.You notice a medical file,you frown while reading the details.Soon your eyes widen in pure shock by reading a specific line.

Y/n:"B-blood cancer?"tears start to form in the eyes making it blurry for you to look.

Meanwhile~~~~

Closing the laptop Taehyung look up at the clock.Letting out a sigh he take his phone and call you instantly.

Taehyung:"Y/n pick up the call damn."he look at his phone as you aren't receiving his calls.

Taehyung :"Where the hell are you?It's already late at night."He immediately call in your restourent but no body is picking up.

Taehyung:"Damn girl she always makes me worried for her."saying that he get up and walk out of the room.

Time skip~~~~

He run to your house before opening the door.He look around the place soon he hears your crying sound,his heart skip a beat in fear.He immediately run to that room where you are.

Taehyung:"Y/n!"he look at your figure,you curl into ball putting your head   on your knees hugging yourself tightly..

Taehyung kneel in front of you before placing his hand on your shoulder.

Taehyung:"Y/n w-why are you crying?look Iam here you can share with me if yo----you look up at him with your teary eyes making his heart clench seeing your  state.

Y/n:"I-I am s-such a bad d-daughter.I-I couldn't s-save my m-mom."he gulp down before hesitantly cupping your face making you look up at him.

Taehyung:"You are not y/n.It's not your fault that your mom died.It's an accident and---you shook your head making him frown.

Y/n:"M-my mom ha-had blood c-cancer.S-she was fighting till her last breath.I e-even didn't knew about that."covering your face you again start to cry hard.He slowly look at the files which were placed beside you.He look through the medical file before looking at you.

Y/n:"Iam such a bad daughter.She didn't d-deserved a child like me.Why she hid that from me?Didn't she trusted me?"he nod his head before pulling you in a hug.He pat your back softly making you calm down a little.You held him tightly as  you badly need someone beside you.Somehow you are feeling peace in his arms.He whispers some sweet words to you making you completely calm.

Taehyung:"Look I didn't had dinner as I was waiting for you.Now Iam starving to death."breaking the hug you look up at him.

Y/n:"W-why?D-din't I told you to eat with your family?he chuckle nodding his head.

Taehyung:"Yes you did but you weren't there." you blink your eyes as he handed you his handicrafts.You gladly accept that.

Taehyung:"Now please let's go I will die by hungriness."he get up along with you.You walk out of the room leaving him alone.Taking your bag he run behind you to follow you.

Time skip~~~~

You eat silently in front of him as he take glances at you time to time.

Taehyung:"Please don't get weak.Stay strong like previous choi y/n.Choi y/n?"he thought in his mind while staring at you.