part:3

2 days later>>>>>

Taehyung take a bite from bread which his mom served in front of him.

Mrs kim:"Eat more tae.Look how Skinny you become after going there.God knows how you lived there."she sit beside mr kim who is smiling while enjoying his green tea.

Taehyung:"Mom it's not called skinny.I have to maintain my diet so I can't have oily foods sorry."he give a smile while looking beside at grandma.

Grandma:"Nowadays kids are becoming noisy about everything which I dislike the most."she shook her head before looking at Tarin who is scrolling through her phone.

Grandma:"Look at this girl,she can't even eat in peace.Tarin you can see your phone after having breakfast hmm."Tarin  slowly keep her phone on the table before nodding.

Mrs kim:"Tae after a long time we are having breakfast together.Thank you for coming."her eyes get teary.

Taehyung:"What do you mean mom?Don't you all eat together?"he look through everyone.

Grandma:"Nope.Everyone is busy then how could we?Everything is changed"she smile sadly looking down at her plate.

Mr kim:"By the way Tae I want to request something."taehyung nod his head before gulping down the juice.

Mr kim:"There is a business partner of mine,he wants to meet with you as he is going back to Australia."

Mrs kim:"Honey tae just come from Paris and you are telling him to do work.Let him re----

Taehyung:"Mom it's ok for me.And you know I love my work.Dad I will meet with him."mr kim smile before nodding happily.

Tarin:"Iam done.Dad Iam going to College."she turn around and walk away from there.

Mrs kim:"What to do with this girl?"she shook her head before eating her food.

Time skip>>>>>>

Y/n:"Momma please not today.I have to meet with somi at the evening."you open your mouth as she was feeding you apple.

Mom:"Yeah are you little child?why are you playing games like child?"rolling your eyes you keep the phone aside.

Y/n:"Momma then what to do?Iam feeling bore now.I have nothing to do."you shrug your shoulder.

Mom:"That's why Iam telling you to get married.But no you always reject all the proposals.Look if you get married then you will not feel bored.An---

Y/n:"I will meet with the boy tomorrow so  now please not again with this topic.Iam not gonna leave you that easily."getting up from the sofa you quickly run towards  your room.

Mom:"Ahh what to do with this girl?"she shook her head before calling someone.

Meanwhile>>>>>

Taehyung:"ohh so you are busy with your  besties.Ok then I will talk to you later."he was talking with mia on the phone.

Mia:"Babe no need to cut.They are nothing in front of you.I just feel bored that's why we came to a club."he let out a sigh before typing something on his laptop.

Taehyung:"Be careful sweetheart."she smile shyly as she was rotating the wine with hand.

Mia:"I love you Taehyung.Please come back to me soon."he smile before taking his phone to other side.

Taehyung:"I love you too.Iam sorry mia I have to meet with a business partner so Iam hanging up now."she pout before nodding.

Mia:"Ok babe bye take care."saying that she kiss on the phone making him chuckle at her behavior.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Taehyung get inside the elevator  before pressing the botton to go up at the top of the building.Door about to close but it again open by YOU.You make eye contact with him for a brief moment before getting inside the elevator standing  in the corner making a good distance from him.

Suddenly it again open by other people who start to get inside.you cling with the wall as they were too much.Taehyung look down at his watch before looking at them.Your shoulder brush with Taehyung's.You gulp down before trying to move but that was hard.Soon the elevator start to go up.You tries to keep breath properly.

Y/n:"Ahhhh why they are so many?"you scream inside your mind looking at the crowd.

Y/n:"u-umm ma'am can you please move a little.you are pre----

??:"Can't you see Iam also struggling."she then look up at taehyung with her mouth hang low.

You frown before looking beside at him who is looking ahead with pissed of face.His side profile is so attractive that you forget to blink.Feeling your stare he look down at you making you immediately looking away.

Soon the door open making everyone move from there place.You quickly run out of there breathing normally.Both of you walk opposite side of the place.

Y/n:"Iam sorry Iam sorry Iam late."sitting in front of somi you look at her.

Somi:"I thought you forgot about your promise."you let out scoff before taking the menu.

Somi:"I already ordered the food."Keeping the menu book you look at her.

Y/n:"wow your dress is pretty.From where you brought that?"she look at her yellow glittering crop top.

Somi:"Are you making fun of me?If yes then I will snatch your all dresses."you let out a laugh before shooking.

Y/n:"Sorry but Iam very possessive about my cloths.So tell me how was your date with your lovely boyfriend?"resting hands on the table you raise your brows.

Somi:"Well not so good and not so bad.He has very bad taste about everything."she shook her head before playing with a glass.

Y/n:"About everything even you?Iam surprised."she glare at you as you chuckle at her cuteness.

Somi:"Keep your mouth shut before I sew your pretty mouth.He is very lucky to have me got it."she proudly said.

Y/n:"Yeah yeah whatever.Actually I want to buy a car for momma.So I want you to come with me to buy a car."she start to caugh as you look at her with poker face.

Somi:"Aunty knows how to drive?wow you didn't tell me."

Y/n:"No she doesn't.I will teach her.I want her to experience all the things."you smile before looking at the waiter who is serving the foods.

Meanwhile~~~~~~

Taehyung:"So you want to build a club beside the S&D company?I have no good relation with that owner but for you I can try."using a fork he eat pasta elegently.

Albert:"Well it will be pleasure for me if you help me.I don't really know about this city but still I want to try."he sip on his wine while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung:"I will try my best to talk with him.So when are you leaving for Australia?"

Albert:"1 week later.I don't want to increase my staying here.There has some business which I have to handle.So I have to leave soon."taehyung nod his head..

Taehyung:"All the best for you.And I hope we both will get profit by the partnership."both of them cheers the drink.

Somi:"What?you are ready to go in blind date?wow impressive."she clap her hand while you roll your eyes.

Y/n:"Such a bad bestie I got.You should have help me but no you are opposite of mine.I will sue you I swear."she shook her head before lifting her fork towards you to eat.opening your mouth you eat.

Somi:"Iam sorry but you need a man beside you.You are now 23 years old.For how long you will stay single?"

Y/n:"Iam 23 not 32 ok.I can't make you understand though.I HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE BEST DAY FOR ME."you sigh before eating the food.

To Be Continue~~~~~