part:14

You were reading a magazines while sitting on the sofa.You look up at the door as that burst open by Taehyung.He look at you before going towards the bed keeping his coat.Ignoring his presence you continue to read.

Coming out from the bathroom he look at you standing in front of you.You slowly look up at him narrowing your eyes.

Y/n:"What?Look Iam not in the mood to fight with you."saying that you look down at the magazine.Rolling his eyes he let out a scoff.

Taehyung:"Are you trying to say that Iam the one who always pick a fight with you?Wow impressive choi y/n."closing the book you look up at him with not so interest look.

Y/n:"Cut the crap now tell me what you want to tell?"both of you look into eyes as he slowly step close to you making you fell on sofa as it was behind you.He immediately bend down to you trapping you between his arms making you somehow nervous by the closeness.

Y/n:"y-yeah what are you doing?"he smirk before looking at your lip to your eyes.

Y/n'"is he gonna kiss me?dare to do that I swear I will kick on his middle stamp."thinking that in the mind you immediately look away from him.

Taehyung:"Iam still thinking that what mom saw in you?I mean you are not my type at all not even close to my girlfriend."you instantly look at him.

Y/n:"Ask this question to your mom not me now get off."pushing him you get up and walk towards the bed.

Taehyung:"I want you to join the party with me as my wife."you let out a scoff turning to him.

Y/n:"sorry Iam busy Mr kim so you can take your so called girlfriend as Iam not your type for that you will be embarrassed."he also scoff before coming to you taking the pillow from you.

Taehyung:"You have to attend with me.Iam not interest to take you though  but I have no other choice.Tomorrow I will come to pick you."saying he keep the pillow on the sofa and leave from the room.

Y/n:"Ahh I don't want to go.I will not go with him at all.Let's see what he can do."lying on the sofa you close your eyes to fall asleep...

Next day~~~~~

You were eating a pastry while humming a song in the room.You start to dance while enjoying the pastry.

Somi:"Ohho y/niee why you are dancing?what with the good mood?"she look at you keeping her phone aside.

Y/n:"Iam just happy.Didn't I always say that we should enjoy every moment and that's what Iam doing right now."she nod her head as sipping on her drink.

Somi:"So you both made a deal of getting separate after 6 months.It's like a drama where a CEO make a deal with a poor girl of marriage."she giggle as you make a disgusted face.

Y/n:"He is not CEO in fact he is a rude jerk who just pick a fight with me and for your information Iam not a poor girl.Iam just doing this for the betterment of mrs kim."you smile remembering about her.

Somi:"Looks like you start to like his family."you nod happily.

Y/n:"A lot,they are so sweet unlike him who just know how to bark at me like a streets dog.
"

Somi:"What if you both fell in love before the separation?"you look at her with frown.

Y/n:"Never!I can never love him and this goes to him too because he already love someone."she nod before going towards the window.

Suddenly the door burst open by Tuli.You look at her as she come to you.

Tuli:"y/n your husband is here.He is asking about you."you widen your eyes hearing that.you quickly look up at the clock and let out a scoff.