Part:27

Taehyung close his laptop and keep that aside and goes out of the room.He enter inside the kitchen and look at you as you were washing some dishes.He walk towards you and stand beside you.You tilt your head to him.

Taehyung:"Let me help you."you quickly shook your head before continuing to do.He roll his eyes before lift you suddenly.

Y/n:"Yeah what are you doing?you d---he made you sit on the counter.

Taehyung:"You are working too much so let me help you a bit."He smile before going to the sink to do dishes.You stare at his back with smile.

Taehyung:"For your kind information Iam pro at every kind of work."you raise your brows in amusement.

Y/n:"Really wow that's good though."he wipe his hand before turning to you.

Taehyung:"Wanna see how much pro Iam?"you frown in confusion as he smirk.

Y/n:"What if I wanna?"he put his both hands on either side of your thighs looking at you intensely.

Taehyung:"Are you sure wifey?If I start to  do then I will not stop even you beg or cry."you widen your eyes before slapping his arm making him laugh.

Y/n:"How can you talk like that?Look don't talk to me like that."he lean close to your face,you quickly lean backward but he put his hand on your back pull you towards him again.

Taehyung:"Why?are you feeling something something?"he says and look at your lips before at your eyes.

Y/n:"What if Iam?"he smirk looking at your eyes.

Taehyung:"If yes then let's do more than something something."

Y/n:"H-huh-----he smashed his lips on yours.Soon the kiss become more heated and sloppy.He stand between your legs making your wrapping them on his waist.He bites your lower lips making you moan in pain.You held his shoulder tightly as the kiss become more needy.

After few seconds he break the kiss as you both run out of breath.You both start to breath heavily.He join his forehead with you as he caress your thighs.you shyly look down at your lap.

Taehyung:"For how long you will make me wait for you wifey?"he caress your cheeks softly,both of you stare at eachother.

Y/n:"I-Iam afraid.I-Iam sorry but I d-do----he peck on your lips again and again Making you chuckle.

Taehyung:"It's okay,I will wait until you become fully ready."You smile nodding.

Taehyung:"Now shall we go to our room for continuing?I mean sleeping."You wrap your arms around his neck as he pick you up and walk out of the kitchen.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Mingyu get out from his car before going inside the club in hurriedly.His eyes look for a person.He let out a sigh when notice somi blabbering with a man.

Mingyu:"Somi what are you doing?"he quickly make her stand and drag her to outside.

She jerk his hand harshly and stop walking.He frown looking at her before grabbing her shoulder.She tries to keep open her eyes.

Somi:"D-don't touch me please."He immediately leave her.

Mingyu:"Okay I will not touch you but come with me,I will drop you to your home."She shook her head Making him let out sigh.

Mingyu:"Why?do you wanna spend the night here?Don't waste my time come now."She again jerk his hand.

Somi:"I said don't touch me,you always make me feel something whenever you touch me."she glare at him while pouting.

Mingyu:"What I make you feel?Do you feel uncomfortable by my touch?"She shook her and step close to him.

Somi:"Butterflies!"she smile innocently.