𝟢𝟣𝟧,𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Would you stop?" I slap Minho against the back of his head

"Would you stop?" I slap Minho against the back of his head. "It's no longer funny."

"Yeah. It's hilarious."

The past hour, he's been constantly pushing me underwater. By pressing his hands on my shoulder, or on my head, or literally pulling me ankles.

"And don't feel special, Blake. I do this to everyone," he adds.

"Go on and annoy other people with it, then."

He splashes water onto me. "Your reactions make it funnier. And more desirable to do it to you."

I splash water back onto him, and give him a push. "Stop."

"You like it."

"I don't!"

Minho grins. "You do."

"And what part of my body language and face expression tells you that?"

"The fact that you haven't left yet." He cocks his head to the side as if he just stated the smartest thing in the world. "You could've gone out of the water minutes ago. Yet you didn't."

"A stupid boy splashing water onto me would be a weak reason to leave the water."

"All excuses," he replies.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just leave me alone. Let me talk to Teresa."

"Absolutely not."

Just like that, he stops me from swimming away by grabbing my ankle and pulling me back beside him.

"Hey!"

"Don't you see?" He points into the distance. "She's talking with Thomas! If you interrupt that, everyone will kill you."

I see Teresa laughing at something Thomas must've said. He laughs too, but nervously as he looks down at his fingers in the water.

"This is awful to watch," Minho mutters.

"Better than watching your face," I say.

Okay, that was a lie.

He ignores that. "I need to help that guy out. How?"

"Maybe just let him do whatever he's doing without us interfering. Can only make things worse. Let's stop watching, too. We'll for sure get all the tea later!"

"Okay, fine." A sigh escapes. "What now?"

"Quit annoying me and go to Newt or something."

"No. Newt's also busy with his crush."

I follow his finger another time, and am then watching him laugh with Lyndon. It shouldn't have surprised me that out of all people, he's with my brother again.

They're basically that duo; if one's gone, the other one is either gone too, or the teacher asks the other one where the first one is, because even the teacher assumes they're always together.