𝟢𝟥𝟢,𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬

Freaking out, Thomas running to the table, face pale and eyes wide

"Jesus!" He breathes out. "Did anyone in our hut hide the book of the Tom Riddle or anything? And did Ginny come and steal it and left the whole place like Gryffindor's dorm?"

Confused, I look up at him. "What do you mean, Tommy?"

"Exactly as I'm saying! Someone demolished our hut! Like, they went through my stuff, and Lelia's stuff, and Clint, Fry, and Jeff's! And they left it all over the floor!" He then looks at Jeff. "May I ask why you brought coffee cups?"

"I—"

But before he can reply, I do. "Let me see if you're not being dramatic, because you usually are."

"Alright. Hey, where is your Siamese twin?"

"What?"

"Lyndon," Clint hints.

"He's showering," I tell them. "Why?"

"Usually he goes where you go, and the other way around. He must come see this."

I sigh. "Just show me first."

Thomas practically runs to their hut, so I have trouble catching up. By the time we've arrived, he's breathing even heavier.

"Lelia's gonna kill me for letting this happen." He opens the door.

It only takes a second of looking for me to realize he was not being dramatic.

Clothes are lying all over the floor. Toiletries are leaking and spread everywhere. The sheets have been pulled off the beds. There's rips in some clothes.

Everything is somewhat ruined.

"And when did this happen?"

"I left to get breakfast when it was still normal, but then I realized I forgot something, so I went back, and saw this."

A bad feeling crawls up my stomach. "How long were you gone?"

"Only like five minutes. So whoever it was must've already been close when I left, except I didn't see anyone."

"Well, the woods are right behind this hut, and on the other side of the field, there's even more trees. Someone can easily slip in there. But who? Did you make any enemies?"

"Definitely."

My face falls.

"But none of them would do this."