𝟢𝟥𝟥,𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤

Eli has gone to do some groceries as I pack my stuff to leave again

Eli has gone to do some groceries as I pack my stuff to leave again. He offered a few clothes, but I refused and said I'll buy some soon.

I don't want Minho on my roof with all the questions again.

Lyndon and Newt are going to Newt's house today. His parents were too busy to pick him up this Friday, so they're going from Sunday to Wednesday. I'll ask Thomas and Teresa for a sleepover later.

I've been at Eli's since Friday night, and now it's Sunday.

We haven't had any more intimate moments. I haven't tried, neither has he. We did go out once, but that was that. I guess we can still be friends after all, and forget about our first meeting.

It takes suspiciously long for Eli to come back from the groceries. "Sorry," he apologizes when he's finally back. "It was busy in the store. Wanna have lunch before you leave?"

Not gonna decline that.

We sit down at the table. He brought a baguette, which I gladly take a piece from.

"Okay. Tell me again. You went into that hut with the boy you like—"

"I never said I like him. I said he's an idiotic, awful—"

"Whatever." He waves it off. "And you shared the bed, then woke up to you two cuddling."

"Yes." I sigh. "And it was awkward. We had to untangle, fix our clothes, and then wait for Janson to arrive."

Eli chuckles as he fills his glass with milk. "Be glad he at least didn't walk in on you."

"Yeah, alright. You've got a point. But still. It was awful."

Once we're done, I have decided it really is time to go. I've convinced everyone I'm just at girl friend, but I'm not always the best liar, and Lyndon knows damn well I don't have many friends outside the camp.

Eli drives me back to the camp. I hug him, thank him, and tell him we'll meet up soon again.

Then I start making my way back to hut two. It was nice to be away from the camp for a while, but I've got to admit that I missed it a little bit. Especially my friends.

I step inside the hut. Perhaps I'll spend the rest of the day buying some new clothes. I'll lend someone from someone.

Until I see what's on my bed.

Oh, well. Guess I won't need to buy anything.

There's a whole pile of clothes. Women's clothes. And they seem pretty nice, too.

I sit down to go through them. Plenty pairs of shorts, a few sweaters, colorful tops, a summer dress, and even the expensive white romper I wore when I first arrived.

Below the pile, I find a note.

Thought you needed this, is all it says.

My first thought goes to Eli. I told him about my clothes. The grocery shopping took him suspiciously long. He's kind enough to do something like this.