𝟢𝟤𝟢,𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬

This was the worst idea ever

Scrubbing dried toothpaste off Janson's desk and walls, sorting papers, placing them in the right folders, and cleaning up all the toilet paper is horrible.

I look at Minho, who's just sitting on the desk I just cleaned. "Are you gonna help?"

"Unfortunately, I've managed to get comfortable, so no."

I say the first thing that comes to mind. "Lyndon said you said you'd do anything for women. Letting them clean for you isn't exactly doing anything for them, is it?"

"Hm." He tilts his head to the side, eyes on me. "Fine. What do I do?"

"Clean the toilet paper."

With a sigh, he gets to work and starts picking every single small piece up, putting them in a plastic bag. "Say something before this gets too awkward."

"Like what?"

"Anything."

"I don't know. Continue working," I tell him. "The faster we do this, the faster we're freed from this ratty office."

"The more we talk, the more fun it will be," he shoots back. "Okay, tell me... favorite movie?"

"As if you don't know, idiot."

"Monsters, Inc?"

"Duh. I'm still going to force you to watch it."

"So basically you're saying you want to get high in the hut we built a few summers ago again, and then cuddle again."

I palm my face. "See? You're delusional. That wasn't even a little bit related to those mistakes."

Minho rolls his eyes. "Fine. Not gonna ask what my favorite movie is?"

"No."

"Alright. Your favorite series?"

"Not sure." 

He throws his hands into the air. "You're not helping with making this less boring!"

"Just work!"

I start mopping the floor, because Janson also told us to do that. This one chore has turned into a way bigger project, but alright.

"You're really gonna do that?"

"Hey, if we do one thing wrong, we end up in that shack, and I really don't feel like that," I snap.

"Since when do we obey to Janson?"

I ignore him and continue doing the job. Tonight, Lyndon and I planned to finally video call Dad and Amina. I don't want to miss it, or make him do it alone. And I don't want to leave him alone with that Noelle, even though Newt doesn't seem to be afraid to put her on her place.