𝟢𝟦𝟩,𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐜𝐡𝐢, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"You're an idiot

"You're an idiot."

"Why the hell are you calling me an idiot for that? I'm being nice here. I am suggesting where to go. It's already past freaking nine. Spooky. Hold my hand."

"Did you just call me 'Spooky'?"

"God, no. I said it's getting spooky–"

"So you're afraid of the dark–

"No, I was being sarcastic. Come on, I'll introduce you to that restaurant. It's amazing."

"I have told you a thousand times before, I don't think I'll like it."

"Well, we are not going to McDonald's today. Don't be a baby. Just try it. If you don't like it, we'll leave. But you'll like it."

"And you'll pay for the food that might be wasted. Which is the problem! I don't want to waste food and the chef's time."

"I had no idea you're actually so caring! But still, we are going there. It's the best, I'm telling you."

"Yes, like you've been doing for the past minutes."

"Exactly. So now we're going to hurry up and try to be nice to each other. We're close to winning the price of worst couple of the year."

"That is your fault."

"No, it isn't. I'm not that complicated. I'm not arguing about which restaurant we're going to."

"So you didn't book a table."

"I was busy booking what we're gonna do after this."

"Oh, God."

"Hey, be grateful! You know how much time and work it took me?"

With a final sigh, I give up. "Okay. We'll go to that restaurant."

"Thank you." Minho takes my arm, pulling me into the Asian restaurant.

Amina once attempted to make sushi, and it was disgusting. Then Lyndon tried it, but he burned everything and accidentally cut his fingers because he kept zoning out. Dad can't cook at all, so he didn't even dare to try. I can't really cook either.

"What do you think of when you see this place?"

"Sushi."

He stops walking. "So we had that whole argument because you thought they only have sushi here? Woman, there are like a thousand other dishes!"

"Who said I do like those?"

"Me. I'm Asian and you like me. That's one thing. And I'll make you like the rest."

"Demanding much."

Before we can continue bickering, a server greets us and takes us to a table for two. I look around the place as we walk. It's dark, but in a cozy way. I see little lanterns and food that doesn't look too bad.