𝟢𝟧𝟦,𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

I wake up to soft touches on my head

I wake up to soft touches on my head. Fingers moving my baby hairs out of the way. An even breathing rhythm against my skin.

"We're here," Minho says quietly. "We've arrived at your house."

I groan as everything come back to me. I'd rather stay lying against his side forever instead of moving. Instead of having chances I'm being watched. Asleep, I wouldn't be able to tell.

But sadly, I nod and get out of the car in a slow pace. Minho follows behind me, attempting to take the flowers out of my hands once we're standing on the ground.

I pull back, scowling. Hopefully he gets that I'm doing my best to joke at least a little bit. "Hey, those are mine now." 

"For sure. But I can carry them."

"Alright." I push them in his hands. "I'll just get my suitcase." Because I want to go inside as fast as I can.

"No. I'll take both. The flowers and the suitcase," he insists.

"You'll crush my flowers."

"Then you take the flowers and I take the suitcase." A smile forms as he tilts his head to the side. "Deal?"

I take the flowers as well as the other presents he got me and walk inside. My wish to just walk straight upstairs is not going to be fulfilled, I already know. Amina is going to interfere and it would be a little rude to disappear straight inside my room.

Thinking about how I'm thinking that makes me realize the camp has changed me. Perhaps my behavior isn't perfect—I don't want it to be—but before the camp, I would have vanished upstairs without giving a single fuck.

Though Minho is kind of the only reason I want to have a little life in me at home. It's good he came with.

"Oh, there you guys are. I just finished making tea," Amina greets. She enters the hallway, her hair up in a bun. Because it's so long, some strands have fallen out.

Her hair is so similar yet so different from Jennifer's. They both have black hair to their waist, but Jennifer's hair is silky and straight, and Amina's hair is less shiny with curls. Both beautiful, though.

Part of me wishes it was there I would be staying right now. At Minho's home.

I love my Dad, but he's so... Dad-ish. Like a typical father who barely understands feelings and never ever cries. Hiram wouldn't understood better. That doesn't mean I'd replace my father, but in some cases, other people are better.

Amina I'd replace with Jennifer.

"How are y— oh, a new guest!" At first, Amina's face fills with confusion. Her thick brows furrow a bit and her lips part. Then her face lights up, probably at Minho's dazzling smile. "Who might this be?"

He shakes her hand. "Minho. Lelia's boyfriend."

Hm. Someone mentioned 'I dislike them because you do'?