𝟢𝟣𝟫,𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬... 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬?

"What's with the faces?"

After a long day of running and hitting Minho for being annoying a lot–

("Adding my last name to your ridiculous flirt comments will not make it less flirty."

"It will, Blake. It will.")

–I join the rest of our friends. Lyndon seems sad, maybe even disappointed, and Newt's jaw is tight.

Thomas is interacting with Teresa, which I am happy about. I can't lie, it's too cute watching him talk to her.

"I accidentally ruined her shirt and then she ran away angry but I didn't mean to ruin her shirt, I just zoned out and accidentally pressed the brush against the material too hard and then she got angry– wait, I said that already. But it was an accident!"

Newt buries his head in his hands, frustrated. "Come on, Lynn. Don't blame yourself. I'm happy she left. You didn't do it on purpose and it was weird of her to run off."

At Lynn, my brother's face does light up, but only a little bit. "Maybe she was awkward because she finds it hard to make friends."

"Yeah, no."

My eyebrows scrunch along with my nose. "Who exactly are we talking ab–"

"Ohh, you must be Lelia!" There's an excited voice by my side before two arms wrap around me and I'm somewhat suffocating. If Minho's hair gel was bad, then this girl's perfume is absolutely horrible.

I push her off me– no offense, because I don't do it in the most harsh and rude way, but I don't always enjoy people's touch like this. Certainly not from strangers or people who cosplay vanilla with their smell.

I'm staring at a girl. The ends of her hair have been dyed purple, the rest is a tint darker blonde than mine. Freckles, a shell necklace, tons of bracelets on her arms– almost too much, but overall, pretty.

"Uhm, hi." I manage a nod.

If this is the girl Lyndon was talking about, I don't like her.

I don't like people who hurt Lyndon.

My eyes squint. "Who are you?"

"Oh, sorry!" She shakes my hand. "It's Noelle. I didn't get your name wrong, right? Lyndon said you have blonde hair, like him. Said he doesn't look that much like you, but I think if your nose would've been curved differently, you'd look even more alike."

My frown deepens. Was that meant offensively?

"Yeah, I'm Lelia," I say, unsure. "Nice to meet you, I guess."

Noelle turns to Lyndon without replying. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I don't mind if there's a stain. I just overreacted for a second."

As I sit down, Newt mumbles to me, "Yeah, that she for sure did."