𝟢𝟥𝟨,𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐬, 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐠𝐚

It feels awesome to hold a phone in my hands again, even though I normally don't spend a lot of time on that thing

"Let me already get your number before we are never able to contact each other again or something," Newt says.

Nodding, I give him my number. "Do you have Snapchat?"

"Yeah, just never really use it."

"I'll still add myself on that, too."

Newt waits for me to finish that job, then I hand him his phone back.

"You have a lot of missed Snaps. From months ago. Open them," I urge, laughing.

With a pointed look, Newt opens the first, and most recent, Snap. "From Minho. An hour ago."

I look at the clock. It's already past midnight. We just can't sleep after all the caffeine we drank.

"Looks like he's at home. Those aren't the camp's sheets," Newt says. He holds the phone in front of my face.

Way too close.

"Hold still. And put that brightness down." I cover my mouth to mute my laughs. By the time Newt has succeeded, the Snap is expired.

Luckily, replaying exists. I save the Snap in the chat before we actually lose our chance of seeing it.

"You think he went home?"

Newt nods. "Probably. I mean, I know Minho has dark blue sheets."

I nod, then freeze. "Hold up." I try not to jerk forward to see it better. "Put the brightness up again."

Newt easily obeys. "Why? You see a ghost in the background?"

I shake my head, mouth half open. On the Snap, I see like half of Minho's face, and a part of his bare chest. A majority of the screen is filled with his sheets, but I see clear strands of long, blonde hair. And an eye, one that I'll recognize out of a million.

"No way." I look at Newt. "He's with Lili. He's lying in bed with her."

Newt's mouth drops open. He takes the phone from me and looks. Zooms in. "No way."

"This has to be a prank. See how her eye is squinted? She's laughing," I say.

"Perhaps. Plus, why does he suddenly send a snap?"

"It does have the text 'Yo, Newt, you home yet?'. He knows we're here, so he does have a reason to check up."

Newt nods. "True. We'll have to ask them once we get back at the camp."

"No, dummy. Just call him."

Almost bouncing from curiosity and excitement, Newt presses the call button. I press the side of my head against his to see the screen and fit in the camera, trying to contain my laughs when Minho picks up.